SASS Wire Forum

I have for sale a Taurus 22 pump rifle in excellent condition with an action job. Very smooth. 285 shipped..SOLD

A pre safety marlin in 30-30 with action job. rate at 90 percent. Wood and metal excellcent except for light scratches on the barrel by the front sight and small blemish marks on the receiver top edge. Wood very nice shape. Has lever wrap. I seem to remember 1954 year made. 425 shipped

A Taurus stainless steel 1911 like new with box and papers, extra mags and leather double mag holder. Shot about 40 rounds, feeds lead round nose and semi ...600 shipped. some ammo included if local sale. One WB match was enough for me.

A Thompson Contender in 357, 10 inch heavy barrel, Pacmayr grip and forend, hammer spur, 1.5 scope with Burris base and rings. Excellent condition. 425 plus shipping

A set of spurs, Mexico I think. Some thin silver onlayed. 35 shipped..SOLD

A metal buttplate that came off a 97, showing case colors and excellcent condition..20 shipped...SOLD

A left hand cross draw with strong left hand rig in excellent condition. Black Hills make. 175 shipped, measures 36 to center. with matching 12 gauge belt measuring 38 inches. 80 shipped

a leather 12 gauge belt with large brass buckle won at Tin Star. 75 shipped

A BP flask that holds 6 oz, has cannon and crossed flags with unused jar of wonder lube. 25 shipped for both.

a custom 97 in 20 gauge by Runnin Iron, details on request. His guns come back like new. this gun has been shot in many matches but still looks very nice. Have a nice leather belt to go with it, measures 37 inches to center. Have 4 cases of factory 20 gauge ammo for sale too at 4 per box plus shipping.

I have a bag of 45 wax bullets, near full...make offer worth my time to ship.

I have photo's for any email requets.

thanks for looking

hey pard..

Taking the family to the coast next shoot weekend. But I can send it with Band Hand as he is coming over today to work on his 66. Take 15 off for the shipping.

if that is okay, send funds to

Rick Danley

112 Encino dr

Kerrville Tx 78028

how many wax bullets in that 'bag' of bullets,approximately.will it fit a small flat rate box? I'd be interested in knowing.

thanks.

Guest The Alabama Kid

A metal buttplate that came off a 97, showing case colors and excellcent condition..20 shipped

Does it come with the screws?

Thnx Pard..

What size guns does the leather fit? Pictures of leather and the spurs.jclee43@verizon.net

hey pard..

Taking the family to the coast next shoot weekend. But I can send it with Band Hand as he is coming over today to work on his 66. Take 15 off for the shipping.

if that is okay, send funds to

Rick Danley

112 Encino dr

Kerrville Tx 78028

That will work.

Is the 97 a win?

Send pics of the spurs to bthomas@giantcement.com

Thanks,

Yellowboy

Archived