SASS Wire Forum

Thanks to EOT Posse 13

Rattler

I really want to thank all of the posse members from posse 13. That was the most amazing group of cowboys and cowgirls that you would ever want to be around. Not only were they incredible shooters, but they worked together unlike any posse that I have ever seen!

My hats off to all of you. :)

I agree with Rattler John on everything he said.

But, as would be expected, he didn't give himself any credit as the posse leader. However, I will.

He did not shoot his best match, but that did not affect his cheerful, polite, but positive control of the posse. It ran as smooth as could be imagined. We had fun, but shooting the match correctly was the top priority.

Thank you Rattler John for all your work in organizing and running the posse.

-tex fiddler

What a great posse, Lily and I would be honored to be able to shoot with this bunch anytime. Rattler John was one fine upstanding posse marshal and one heck of a fine fellow. My hats off to Posse "lucky" 13, WOW what a great bunch!!!

Slick & Lily

Thanks for letting me loiter in the background. That was such a tremendous posse to watch and learn from. It was like watchin the all-star game from the dugout, or the pro bowl from the sideline. Thanks Rattler and posse 13 for letting me be a pair of eyes behind you.

regards

Brim

Another shout out for Posse 13 - the Whoo-YEAHHHH!!!! posse.

Had it all - lightning fast shooters, hard-workin' folks, laughter, and pretty gals, to boot!

All overseen by Rattler John, who set the tone from his opening instructions that we would work hard, judge fairly, shoot straight, and HAVE FUN!

Really, you couldn't ask for a better posse. It added immensely to the enjoyment of EoT for me.

Cheers,

FJT

I agree with all that has been said.

It was Highland Scotties and my first EOT and won’t be our last.

Best posse I could have ever hoped for, from top shooters, Great posse leader, to the best youngsters I have met in a long time. Congratulations to all that did well and heartfelt sympathy to those that had problems.

RCD

Archived