SASS Wire Forum

Speakin' of golf

Pulp, SASS#28319

Three techno geeks were playing a round of golf. A phone rings, one of says "Excuse me, I have a phone call." He puts his thumb in his ear and his little finger by his mouth and starts talking. "Latest technology," he says, "earpiece is embedded in my thumb, mouthpiece in my little finger." A little while later they hear a phone ring. "Excuse me, I have a phone call." says the second golfer, and he proceeds to start talking. "Latest technology," he says, "The earpiece is embedded in my ear, the mouthpiece is in my wisdom tooth." A little while they hear a phone ring, and the third golfer walks into some bushes. The other two follow, and find him squatted down, with his pants pulled down. "What are you doing?" they ask.

"Receiving a fax."

Off the seventh tee, Brian sliced his shot deep into a wooded ravine. He took his eight iron and clambered down the embankment in search of his lost ball.

After many long minutes of hacking at the underbrush, he spotted something glistening in the leaves. As he drew nearer, he discovered that it was an eight iron in hands of a skeleton!

Joe immediately called out to his friend, "Jack, I've got trouble down here!"

"What's the matter" Jack asked from the edge of the ravine.

"Bring me my wedge," Brian shouted. "You can't get out of here with an eight iron!"

Archived