SASS Wire Forum

In this month's issue of Cowboys and Indians

A big article on "Cowboys and Aliens". Looks very cool.

While some of the actors needed horse training,Harrison Ford showed up horse-ready and wants to buy the horse he rode in the movie. :D

Like all movies, I'll wait til it hits DVD, something about theaters gives me a wicked headache.

Speaking of DVDs, Amazon says I should get the new True Grit next Tuesday, looking forward to that.

The director was determined to make this a very traditional western. No goofy slapstick or anything. Sounds odd doesn't it? But it looks like it's going to be a western that just has aliens as bad guys instead of an evil land baron. :lol:

The screen writer said, "What we've done is is to essentially set up this very serious, very stark, very dangerous world with all the conventions that apply to a traditional western. And into the middle of that world, we drop aliens..and then have people react the way people in that world would have reacted."

Spielberg and Ron Howard are producers. They generally know how to make a pretty good movie. ;)

Great looking cast including Keith Carradine, Buck Taylor, and Duke's grandson Brendon Wayne

I may actually go into town for this one. :lol: Opens July 29.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

A big article on "Cowboys and Aliens". Looks very cool.

While some of the actors needed horse training, Harrison Ford showed up horse-ready and wants to buy the horse he rode in the movie. :D

I'll go see it.... but I wouldn't even bother if his name was Harrison General Motors....

(joshin'... can't figger out how I think sometimes)

ts

Archived