SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Pedersoli Sharps 45/70 Like New

SOLD Some say that Pedersoli makes the best Italian import rifle. I can say for a fact it is a damn fine one! Take a look at the color case hardening. I bought this because I wanted to take up BPCR; however, firing the 30 rounds required to properly "burnish" the barrel convinced me that my bad back would never stand it. What a shame as this is a VERY ACCURATE RIFLE! If there are any marks on this rifle, I can't see "em. It also comes with tang mounted vernier sight, globe front sight with 16 inserts,and recoil pad. Accessories include: a set of Lyman dies, Lee crimp die. 50 rounds 550 grain ammo, 50 additionsl rounds of brass, 50 Postel bullits, and about 200 round nose bullits. You will not be disappointed! Price is $1,200 plus shipping to your FFL, who must agree to accept shipment from an individual. Can be purchased for less without the accessories. Trades considered - I am most interested in a quality 22LR, maybe a Weatherby or Anshutz with a nice scope, or Browning BSS or SKB SxS race ready 12 gauge - but will consider other trades. Lots of pics! Goes to the first "I'll take it". I am willing to separate the rifle from the ammo and dies. The separate price is $950 for the rifle and $250 for the dies and ammo, plus shipping for each. If you buy both the rifle and accessories, I'll pay the shipping. US Postal money order or Paypal.

Pics: http://www.eupbus.com/ma/peder.htm

Some say that Pedersoli makes the best Italian import rifle. I can say for a fact it is a damn fine one! Take a look at the color case hardening. I bought this because I wanted to take up BPC; however, firing the 30 rounds required to properly "burnish" the barrel convinced me that my bad back would never stand it. What a shame as this is a VERY ACCURATE RIFLE! If there are any marks on this rifle, I can't see "em. It also comes with many options and accessories: tang mounted vernier sight, globe front sight with 16 inserts, a set of Lyman dies, Lee crimp die. 50 rounds ammo, 50 additionsl rounds of brass, 50 Postel bullits, about 200 round nose bullits. You will not be disappointed! Price is $1,200 plus shipping to your FFL who must agree to accept shipment from an individual. Lots of pics! Goes to the first "I'll take it". US Postal oney order or Paypal.

btt

Some say that Pedersoli makes the best Italian import rifle. I can say for a fact it is a damn fine one! Take a look at the color case hardening. I bought this because I wanted to take up BPC; however, firing the 30 rounds required to properly "burnish" the barrel convinced me that my bad back would never stand it. What a shame as this is a VERY ACCURATE RIFLE! If there are any marks on this rifle, I can't see "em. It also comes with many options and accessories: tang mounted vernier sight, globe front sight with 16 inserts, a set of Lyman dies, Lee crimp die. 50 rounds ammo, 50 additionsl rounds of brass, 50 Postel bullits, about 200 round nose bullits. You will not be disappointed! Price is $1,200 plus shipping to your FFL who must agree to accept shipment from an individual. Can be purchased for less without the accessories. Lots of pics! Goes to the first "I'll take it". US Postal oney order or Paypal.

bump

Some say that Pedersoli makes the best Italian import rifle. I can say for a fact it is a damn fine one! Take a look at the color case hardening. I bought this because I wanted to take up BPCR; however, firing the 30 rounds required to properly "burnish" the barrel convinced me that my bad back would never stand it. What a shame as this is a VERY ACCURATE RIFLE! If there are any marks on this rifle, I can't see "em. It also comes with tang mounted vernier sight, globe front sight with 16 inserts,and recoil pad. Accessories include: a set of Lyman dies, Lee crimp die. 50 rounds 550 grain ammo, 50 additionsl rounds of brass, 50 Postel bullits, and about 200 round nose bullits. You will not be disappointed! Price is $1,200 plus shipping to your FFL, who must agree to accept shipment from an individual. Can be purchased for less without the accessories. Trades considered - I am most interested in a quality 22LR, maybe a Weatherby or Anshutz with a nice scope, but will consider others. Lots of pics! Goes to the first "I'll take it". I am willing to separate the rifle from the ammo and dies. The separate price is $950 for the rifle and $250 for the dies and ammo, plus shipping for each. If you buy both the rifle and accessories, I'll pay the shipping. US Postal money order or Paypal.

Bump with new pricing

Some say that Pedersoli makes the best Italian import rifle. I can say for a fact it is a damn fine one! Take a look at the color case hardening. I bought this because I wanted to take up BPCR; however, firing the 30 rounds required to properly "burnish" the barrel convinced me that my bad back would never stand it. What a shame as this is a VERY ACCURATE RIFLE! If there are any marks on this rifle, I can't see "em. It also comes with tang mounted vernier sight, globe front sight with 16 inserts,and recoil pad. Accessories include: a set of Lyman dies, Lee crimp die. 50 rounds 550 grain ammo, 50 additionsl rounds of brass, 50 Postel bullits, and about 200 round nose bullits. You will not be disappointed! Price is $1,200 plus shipping to your FFL, who must agree to accept shipment from an individual. Can be purchased for less without the accessories. Trades considered - I am most interested in a quality 22LR, maybe a Weatherby or Anshutz with a nice scope, or Browning BSS or SKB SxS race ready 12 gauge - but will consider others. Lots of pics! Goes to the first "I'll take it". I am willing to separate the rifle from the ammo and dies. The separate price is $950 for the rifle and $250 for the dies and ammo, plus shipping for each. If you buy both the rifle and accessories, I'll pay the shipping. US Postal money order or Paypal.

BTT

Some say that Pedersoli makes the best Italian import rifle. I can say for a fact it is a damn fine one! Take a look at the color case hardening. I bought this because I wanted to take up BPCR; however, firing the 30 rounds required to properly "burnish" the barrel convinced me that my bad back would never stand it. What a shame as this is a VERY ACCURATE RIFLE! If there are any marks on this rifle, I can't see "em. It also comes with tang mounted vernier sight, globe front sight with 16 inserts,and recoil pad. Accessories include: a set of Lyman dies, Lee crimp die. 50 rounds 550 grain ammo, 50 additionsl rounds of brass, 50 Postel bullits, and about 200 round nose bullits. You will not be disappointed! Price is $1,200 plus shipping to your FFL, who must agree to accept shipment from an individual. Can be purchased for less without the accessories. Trades considered - I am most interested in a quality 22LR, maybe a Weatherby or Anshutz with a nice scope, or Browning BSS or SKB SxS race ready 12 gauge - but will consider others. Lots of pics! Goes to the first "I'll take it". I am willing to separate the rifle from the ammo and dies. The separate price is $950 for the rifle and $250 for the dies and ammo, plus shipping for each. If you buy both the rifle and accessories, I'll pay the shipping. US Postal money order or Paypal.

BTT

btt

WHY HAS NOONE BOUGHT THIS BEAUTIFUL RIFLE YET??

Myself, I already have six...In different sizes...And no safe room for another...

Texas Lizard

Ain't bot it cuz I ain't a got no buffalloes to shoot it at :blink:;)

Some say that Pedersoli makes the best Italian import rifle. I can say for a fact it is a damn fine one! Take a look at the color case hardening. I bought this because I wanted to take up BPCR; however, firing the 30 rounds required to properly "burnish" the barrel convinced me that my bad back would never stand it. What a shame as this is a VERY ACCURATE RIFLE! If there are any marks on this rifle, I can't see "em. It also comes with tang mounted vernier sight, globe front sight with 16 inserts,and recoil pad. Accessories include: a set of Lyman dies, Lee crimp die. 50 rounds 550 grain ammo, 50 additionsl rounds of brass, 50 Postel bullits, and about 200 round nose bullits. You will not be disappointed! Price is $1,200 plus shipping to your FFL, who must agree to accept shipment from an individual. Can be purchased for less without the accessories. Trades considered - I am most interested in a quality 22LR, maybe a Weatherby or Anshutz with a nice scope, or Browning BSS or SKB SxS race ready 12 gauge - but will consider other trades. Lots of pics! Goes to the first "I'll take it". I am willing to separate the rifle from the ammo and dies. The separate price is $950 for the rifle and $250 for the dies and ammo, plus shipping for each. If you buy both the rifle and accessories, I'll pay the shipping. US Postal money order or Paypal.

BTT

Archived