SASS Wire Forum

How I got my wife to tell me to buy another gun

Trigger Mike

As you all may know we have been married 25 years this month. As a little background over 25 years ago I worked as a cook at McDonalds and had no money or credit. I went to the mall one day and saw that Zales Jewelers had a sign that said you could get a credit card in 30 minutes. I applied. over an hour later they finally approved me and I bought my wife to be a $500 quarter Carat diamond ring and plain band. It was all I could afford. She said no at first and no one would buy it for what I paid, so I kept it. Finally she changed her mind. Since they approved me my first card I usually bought my jewelry from there. After being married a while my wife revield she wants an annversary band at the 10th anniversary. Got it from Zales. Then she said she wanted a new engagement ring by the 15th. I was insulted by we went to Zales and she picked it out. Tonight we went back to Zales to the same sales lady most of the other purchases were made from and let her pick out something in silver, a necklace with a bow shaped charm and matching earings. After paying for it I asked if there was anything else she wants, she said some day she wanted the matching band that went to the new engagement rignt. It has 1 carat in diamonds. I brought out the card and paid for it. Now she feels guilty and tells me I can buy a Wilson 45 auto, only the money I would have used to buy it went to her new jewelry. Will someone go to the calssified and buy my guns so I can buy a Wilson?

Cood I git you to git my wife to buy me a new gun too ??

Cap & ball wood be cool !!! ;)

Cood I git you to git my wife to buy me a new gun too ??

Cap & ball wood be cool !!! ;)

Shucks ifn you want a cap and ball tell me what kind you want. I may have it. I have Pietta Remingtons, 1851 in 44, 2nd Genertion Colts Dragoons, Probably an 1860 as well

Shucks ifn you want a cap and ball tell me what kind you want. I may have it. I have Pietta Remingtons, 1851 in 44, 2nd Genertion Colts Dragoons, Probably an 1860 as well

NOW YA GOT ME DROOLIN'

(slobber....slobber......slobber) :wub:

I feel yer pain. I got a kitchen pass to buy some new guns.... just as soon as I fix up this house, it sells, and we get into a less expensive house, and we save the money to pay for the guns...along with a host of other things we've not been able to afford.

I did take a look at your listing, nothing on my list, not that I have the cash anyway.

Ya all make me so HAPPY .... :D

That I've stuck to collecting guns and not collected any women or houses. ;)

I wouldn't call 1 wife a collection. All kidding aside she never complains about me buying guns, until she asks for something like a trip or new refrigerator(or something unimportant like food) and I say no we can't afford it. Suddenly the guns come up.

Archived