SASS Wire Forum

Well heck, it's snowing

Grizzly Dave

Forecast calls for 3-6 inches up at the range tonight, but temps tomorrow in the 50s and 60s for Saturday. Sure hope the range isn't too muddy to shoot Saturday.

Grizz

Take your hair dryer with you.

Twas Sunny and 75 here today!

Too bad I had to work or I'd a' went and test ran my '73. (which I still havn't had the chance to do.)

~EE(who wants to shoot sumpin' awful)Taft~

Twas Sunny and 75 here today!

Too bad I had to work or I'd a' went and test ran my '73. (which I still havn't had the chance to do.)

~EE(who wants to shoot sumpin' awful)Taft~

EE, Okie is sumpin' awful, but Wildcat don't want him shot. At least not yet.

Please pick another target.

Hows about sumpin' terrible

~EE Taft~

BMC, offer is open to you too, c'mon down and I'll pay yer match fee. Don't know if Murphy the dog would be willing to share the couch, but we could probably find someplace for ya to sleep.

Grizz, I'm tellin' ya now!!!!! If I can get some time away from work I might just do that.....

I'd like to get out there in the spring about like now. Catch a nice few days and do some shootin' and look at the mountains and enjoy the company of friends whom I have not had the chance to meet in person.

Y'all keep tellin' me to come see ya, and one day soon I'm gonna drop everything and do just that!!!!!

We'll see what the near future holds...........

~EE Taft~

Well, we're hoping to get the house on the market in May sometime, so if you time it right you can help us move :D LOL

Man, something I ate tonight isn't agreeing with me, hope it works its way out by tomorrow morning, I do not want to go to a shoot just to camp out in the outhouse. Not to mention it would be an uncomfortable hour plus drive there and back.

Grizz

How far are ya movin', anyway? Gettin' outta the area or stayin' local?

Hate to hear ya ain't feelin' well. Maybe it's all those raw eggs ya been drinkin'! :blink::lol:

Get ta feelin' better and go shoot fer me. Heck I havn't got to shoot since last may and it will probably be may before I shoot again.

~EE(who's hopin' his local bunch of Pards will get back to shootin' this year.)Taft~

Forecast calls for 3-6 inches up at the range tonight, but temps tomorrow in the 50s and 60s for Saturday. Sure hope the range isn't too muddy to shoot Saturday.

Grizz

Well it dumped 6" in 2 hours here in sunny Calif. It 10:30 pm & I had to go out & plow my 1/4 mile out to the black top...Tomorrow is the GCWB match ....and old Sutter Lawman is hard core ...they are shooting rain or shine...and unless there is to much snow for me to get out without plowing...It will be my first WB match. :rolleyes::FlagAm:

It is to snow here on Thursday....

Aint been shootin' here since last April.....

NEED........BLACK POWDER.........SMOKE.........NOW !!!!!! :huh:

Archived