SASS Wire Forum

The Cowboys

Capt. Jake Cutter

Getting my wool cavalry uniform out of the closet. It'll be good to get one more use out of it before I store it for the summer.

Getting my wool cavalry uniform out of the closet. It'll be good to get one more use out of it before I store it for the summer.

You're gonna need it big guy. I already emailed a posse 7 roster to Sandy. cc to you and the rest of the posse. See you tomorrow!

If I won't sitting in Arizona (At Winter Range) I would be there...Its dry and sunny for now, but they say the rain is coming...

Texas Lizard

If you want to know who is winnig...The fast shooters...

I just saw Lead Dispencer's score sheet: 211.47 total time for 12 stages; that's an average of 17.62 seconds per stage. He shot the match clean.

I just saw Lead Dispencer's score sheet: 211.47 total time for 12 stages; that's an average of 17.62 seconds per stage. He shot the match clean.

Damn Kid! (Hope he takes it!) See you in the mornin' Pards!

211 and change for the whole match? Dang, that would be my total, if I was lucky, for one day.

You Cowboys have fun tomorrow!

Grizz

Hey Grizz,

Not likely.but you're welcome to come out to a Cowboys match and try to beat it.

Dang, I sure wanted to come out and play tomorry....I guess the cold is kickin my arthritis up into a high gear, and I can't even hold my left arm up enough to hang on to the rifle/shotgun...so guess I have to take my medication and stay by the fire...

Throw a couple of rounds down range for me.....

thanks

curley...

Well I'm up early but I cant make it to the match today. I know, I know. Y'all have a great day and I'll see y'all next month. Capt. Jake, or IJ, if you read this post in time raffle off a lever wrap and have the winner contact me at roy@rroldwest.com.

Roy

Well I'm up early but I cant make it to the match today. I know, I know. Y'all have a great day and I'll see y'all next month. Capt. Jake, or IJ, if you read this post in time raffle off a lever wrap and have the winner contact me at roy@rroldwest.com.

Roy

Got it covered Roy, thanks. Sorry you can't make it.

Got it covered Roy, thanks. Sorry you can't make it.

Wanted to say THANKS to all The Cowboys for their hospitality today. The family and I had a great time and learned a lot. Even took home a prize from the raffle!

My youngest daughter asked me to sign her up for an alias as soon as we got home! Look forward to coming out again real soon.

Bourbon Butch (aka Rich)

Vodka Rox (aka Rowena)

Swiss Miss (aka Marisa - daughter #2 - if they accept the alias!)

and Marena (daughter #1 - maybe it'll grow on her!)

Wanted to say THANKS to all The Cowboys for their hospitality today. The family and I had a great time and learned a lot. Even took home a prize from the raffle!

My youngest daughter asked me to sign her up for an alias as soon as we got home! Look forward to coming out again real soon.

Bourbon Butch (aka Rich)

Vodka Rox (aka Rowena)

Howdy Butch,

Thanks for coming out and spending the day with The Cowboys. We're glad you had a good time; it was great to meet you and your family. Please come back soon. As my pard B.T. Blade would say, "You come for the shooting, but you stay for the people."

Bourbon Butch (aka Rich)

Vodka Rox (aka Rowena)

Yep, it's all about the great people! It was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely family today, Butch. Glad you enjoyed the day and hope we'll see you again soon!

Archived