SASS Wire Forum

FREE Work Day at Lakewoods Marshals

No Horse Hair, SASS #77464

That's right, I've been informed that we'll be constructing 2 new stages. There'll be some posts to set, some trusses to hang and we're gonna have some new excitement this season. And get this .....it's a free work day- whether you're a member or not!!! And along with the free work day is an open salad bar and prime rib dinner. Ice cream afterwards while we listen to a live performance by Merle Haggard. And to top it off Ruger reps will be there to give away a set of New Vaquero's. And everbody that participates will receive a $75.00 gift certificate to Cracker Barrel. So come on out and help!!! (Message to self...was I supposed to put a "Now this ain't no sh#@" somewhere in there?)

That's right, I've been informed that we'll be constructing 2 new stages. There'll be some posts to set, some trusses to hang and we're gonna have some new excitement this season. And get this .....it's a free work day- whether you're a member or not!!! And along with the free work day is an open salad bar and prime rib dinner. Ice cream afterwards while we listen to a live performance by Merle Haggard. And to top it off Ruger reps will be there to give away a set of New Vaquero's. And everbody that participates will receive a $75.00 gift certificate to Cracker Barrel. So come on out and help!!! (Message to self...was I supposed to put a "Now this ain't no sh#@" somewhere in there?)

There is a fraction of truth in there somewhere....y'all decide which part. ;)

SIGH! Guess I missed it by five months... You already have a dynamite range, I guess I'll have to come back for your first annual match ;)

:wub:

Allie Mo

If that's what it takes to get you back I guess we better start planning one. :D

Awwww I missed the work day by not seeing this earliler. Heard about it later. Of course that wasn't planned.... ;)

Allie, whenever you get back here I'm sure we'll treat it like an annual! I'll need another hug by then! :wub:

Awwww I missed the work day by not seeing this earliler. Heard about it later. Of course that wasn't planned.... ;)

Allie, whenever you get back here I'm sure we'll treat it like an annual! I'll need another hug by then! :wub:

There were guys from Home Depot and Menard's there, and that feller Ty from Extreme Makeover, Range Edition was there....they was all askin' where iz da Rev.?

There were guys from Home Depot and Menard's there, and that feller Ty from Extreme Makeover, Range Edition was there....they was all askin' where iz da Rev.?

I was over at Lowe's loadin supplies cause all them other places were all out. :lol:

Archived