SASS Wire Forum

Bar 3 Ranch

T-Bone SASS #36388

That right we are haveing a Winter Warm Up Match !!!!!! Feb.18-19, 2011. We are shooting 10 stages and then A February BIRTHDAY Party,,, starting around 6pm... Moseyhanna will be the Japanese Chief , we flew him in from Ky. last month. We will serve Ya in the big Barn under the Wagon Wheel lights. This aint no thing-a-ma-rig, it's the real deal.... Japanese kitchen just like Shogun's main show....and at the other end of the cooker will be T-Bone the Cowboy cookin up some wild west grub like steak/chicken/ hot links and more !!!!!!! Then the party begins.. If your driving by the Ranch stop by for the party/shoot/ or visit..

T-Bone

Dewey

Fanny

Mt Pop

Who else??????

T-Bone...Sir...the 18th is a Friday. Are you shooting 5 stages on Friday and 5 on Saturday? I've penciled in a shoot in Elephant Butte, NM on Sunday the 20th and need to figure out if that is still an option. What time is your safety meeting? My pard, Pecos Paul, and I might need to leave KC at O'dark 30 (midnight) to make the Friday shoot. Adding 5 more stages to our 36 stage in 11 days trip would be worth it especially if my pards Fanny and Titus are there. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Your pard,

KC

Sierra Starr & Anvil Al plan on being there.

Should roll in on Friday afternoon. Sierra should get there around 7 Friday night.

She is only shooting Sat. She will head back home Sunday mourning. I will stay and shoot.

Looking forward to it.

Sorry about the date I must of been drinkin'. The shoot dates are saturday the 19 and 20 of February we start at 9;30 am. weather should be great, clear skies, calm wind and Texas in the rear view mirror if your going on through El Paso...

Boozy Creek and Senora Moon will be stopping in from Ky. Its Senora Moons Birthday... Big party on Saturday night....

Sorry about the date I must of been drinkin'. The shoot dates are saturday the 19 and 20 of February we start at 9;30 am. weather should be great, clear skies, calm wind and Texas in the rear view mirror if your going on through El Paso...

Boozy Creek and Senora Moon will be stopping in from Ky. Its Senora Moons Birthday... Big party on Saturday night....

Or Tennessee, as the case may be :lol::lol::lol:

Boozy

Decided to ride over to Weatherford, Tx on Thrusday and check Oliver Loving's memorial site on Friday. Think I'll stop in to the Bar 3 and see if I can shoot 10 stages there without dropping a pistol. Looking forward to seeing all you Texas Pards and meeting some new folks.

OK T-Bone, the coach is in the shop gettin fluids and filters changed and a once over. Fannie is whoopin up who knows what kinda birthday desserts. Got Apple pie, Crown Royal, full stocked wet bar in the coach, sounds like we're gonna celebrate yours, Dewey's, Fannie's and anybody else who wants to get in on fun's bithday! Chef Mose doin the Hibachi/Yokogawa/Sansui/Hirohito magic on the grill. What a way to spend the weekend. Plan on us rollin in sometime Friday afternoon. Oh yeah, AND WE GET TO SHOOT, TOO! Don't get no better'n this! :D

I have plans for being there Saturday. Looking forward to seeing yall.

Archived