SASS Wire Forum

thunder Valley... in CA.. Shoot.. on the wire.. :Photos..

Deja Vous

Well, that hat......and that big ole grin - couldn't have been anyone else! :rolleyes: lol

Well, that hat......and that big ole grin - couldn't have been anyone else! :rolleyes: lol

I was born with the grim I have been told.. lol,. The hats i craeted later.. lol.. Like you red or burgandy is a great color.. lol

I planned on coming, I really did. I was even going to bring a neighbor so he could see what it's about. About 3:00 PM I slapped my self and started cussing. My wife asked me what I forgot and then laughed at me the rest of the day.

"Senior moments" are just a nusance . . . those "Senior days" are a killer :wacko:

Yer a classy lookin lady Deja, nice picture.B)

Ivory Jack that away ta smoke 'em up!!:ph34r:

Thank you kindly, Rye! There was a strong wind at our backs, so it's hard tell how much smoke we were making. Trust me, it was a lot!

gosh, post your cell phone, we would be happy to call ya next time and remind you.. lol

Cell phone! Huh, I just got a new one because the old one still ran on kerosene.

Seriously I have one but it almost never gets turned on. I got in the habit of logging stuff before I retired and I charged my phone last weekend. The time before that was the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I just keep it so I can call someone if I have an emergency.

Last emergency I had that needed a phone was when I locked my keys and cell phone in my car at Cajon Cowboys over two years ago. Had to borrow a phone from someone else. :blush:

Cell phone! Huh, I just got a new one because the old one still ran on kerosene.

Seriously I have one but it almost never gets turned on. I got in the habit of logging stuff before I retired and I charged my phone last weekend. The time before that was the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I just keep it so I can call someone if I have an emergency.

Last emergency I had that needed a phone was when I locked my keys and cell phone in my car at Cajon Cowboys over two years ago. Had to borrow a phone from someone else. :blush:

Fortys Kerosene??? lol.. oh gosh that is funny.. lol.. Hey, where is curleys I have not seen a post for a while.. and I keep telling him I would help him and his wife if he needs help.. and I am not hearing from him.. is he okay? Gotta keep my gold panning buddy healthy..

Thank you kindly, Rye! There was a strong wind at our backs, so it's hard tell how much smoke we were making. Trust me, it was a lot!

Ivorys.. you did a great job of keeping up the smoke.. lol.. I had so much fun.. I am going to go to cliffs shoots he is plain crazy.. lol.

Archived