SASS Wire Forum

thunder Valley... in CA.. Shoot.. on the wire.. :Photos..

Deja Vous

It was a fun shoot.. just wanted to show off my friends out here a bit. They were so cool... me? I was cold.. but forgot all about it every time I loaded a gun.. lol

It was a fun shoot.. just wanted to show off my friends out here a bit. They were so cool... me? I was cold.. but forgot all about it every time I loaded a gun.. lol

Deja my dear, I think you forgot the link to those pictures. <_<

Come on down from cloud 9 and show us the pics. :D

Some of us out here are throwin SNOW rather than LEAD. :angry:

thanks Ivory.. folks Ivory was there too and he is still looking out for little silly Deja.. lol... He is a very nice brother in sass and has a beautiful wife too I might add..

Deja my dear, I think you forgot the link to those pictures. <_<

Come on down from cloud 9 and show us the pics. :D

Some of us out here are throwin SNOW rather than LEAD. :angry:

Dutches.. cloud 9 is charging me rent, always has... lost in space I thought was a way of life, not a TV program. lol... I am not interested in throwing snow.. unless you are meeting me in the desert on a 100 degree day.. lol.. gotta watch that.. Oh, gosh that reminds me of the old commercials with the truck loaded with water and swimning in it.. .. lol

Yeah, we want pitchers...and videos...and PIZZA...and M&Ms.

Fine.. but it is my party.. sooooooooooooooooooooo pitchers of water and garlic pickles with pizza run thru the garden.. lol. No M'M they are a gang arent they?

DJ,

Where's dem photos at? :blush:

Ivory had them... lol.. Okay fine that was a lie... I forgot the link.. lol

Still at the range, Hal.

Ah... me or the photos? See BMC's I have on a RED bear skin coat.. she got her fur dyed before I skinned her.. lol

Deja, ya said you were cold??? Has yer blood thinned out already in that beautiful Cal. weather? C'mon just how cold was it? :rolleyes:

(It's 22 here!):angry: I hate it, freezing rain now on top of about 8 inches of snow, just wunnerful!:wacko:

Dutches.. cloud 9 is charging me rent, always has... lost in space I thought was a way of life, not a TV program. lol... I am not interested in throwing snow.. unless you are meeting me in the desert on a 100 degree day.. lol.. gotta watch that.. Oh, gosh that reminds me of the old commercials with the truck loaded with water and swimning in it.. .. lol

:D I always like Lost in Space. Felt that way most of my youth.

It would be fun, a snow ball fight in the desert.

You said you were cold under that bear skin? Doll you isn't supposed to be bare under a bear skin! Lassen you is snuggled up in front of a fire place,.... a never mind :blush:

How come we didn't see you shootin? Has Miss Demenor been misbehavin?

Deja, ya said you were cold??? Has yer blood thinned out already in that beautiful Cal. weather? C'mon just how cold was it? :rolleyes:

(It's 22 here!):angry: I hate it, freezing rain now on top of about 8 inches of snow, just wunnerful!:wacko:

I was cold when I wasn't busy, so I stayed busy talking, keeping score, shooting and being a pain.. my way of life.. lol.. It was cold for me high was in the fifties I think.. lol. brr...

:D I always like Lost in Space. Felt that way most of my youth.

It would be fun, a snow ball fight in the desert.

You said you were cold under that bear skin? Doll you isn't supposed to be bare under a bear skin! Lassen you is snuggled up in front of a fire place,.... a never mind :blush:

How come we didn't see you shootin? Has Miss Demenor been misbehavin?

Miz Demeaner was great!!! Awesome... me I had a few malfuntions with my brain and my aim.. lol... But I had fun, and yeah I was shooting.. Not sure about the photos, but my guess is he was so busy trying to get photos of everyone that he didn't catch all of us.. and that is fine, cuz he did a cool job with the ones he got.. I just love all the photos.. very cool memories.. Being the youngest in my family in the very end I will only have memories, since I plan on living forever you know.. lol

Thought that was supposed to be black powder match. With a few exceptions I've seen more smoke at a Mormon picnic. What happened? :rolleyes:

Oh, man there was smoke and fire.. I do shoot BP, and I saw some of it.. but the wind as Rowdy's said took a lot of it. Forty's you should have been there.. it was so much fun.. and I bet you would have had a extra pair of gloves? lol.. Just kidding, Marshal Phil gave me his, such a gentlemen... I need to put some in my car.... Oh man Miz Demeaner works so well now... I am so happy about her being fixed..

It was a bit breezy.

You didn't get to see it.. the first time I made a mistake, lol.. yeah imagine that and grabbed Jittery's rifle.. lol.. The rest of the stages it was me and Miz Demeaner.. she is working so great.... Now I can work on learning to aim.. lol

I was cold when I wasn't busy, so I stayed busy talking, keeping score, shooting and being a pain.. my way of life.. lol.. It was cold for me high was in the fifties I think.. lol. brr...

Man what I'd give for it to be in the 50's!!!! I'm sure you were far from being a pain, I betcha yer a blast to shoot with!:lol: Rye

Man what I'd give for it to be in the 50's!!!! I'm sure you were far from being a pain, I betcha yer a blast to shoot with!:lol: Rye

Ryes, the people I shoot with are fun... I just laugh and smile a lot..

Here is a picture of Deja.

And

Here is a picture of Ivory Jack making smoke and looking good doing it!

See! I got a picture of Deja and there was smoke and fire, I just didn't do a good job catching it. But Ivory Jack shows us how it is done!

I think they wanted photos of me shooting the double dipped shotgun shells on the last stage.. lol.. You did a great job.. I love the photos.. thanks so much.

Here is a picture of Deja.

And

Here is a picture of Ivory Jack making smoke and looking good doing it!

See! I got a picture of Deja and there was smoke and fire, I just didn't do a good job catching it. But Ivory Jack shows us how it is done!

Yer a classy lookin lady Deja, nice picture.B)

Ivory Jack that away ta smoke 'em up!!:ph34r:

Awwwwwww, man.......I haven't shot since Ambush, first week in October! Looks like y'all were havin' a real good time shootin' an' palaverin' an' the like.

I spotted Ivory Jack and Deja right off in those pitchers, but, sad to say, I didn't recognize anyone else. Sure wish there was an easy way to caption pics, so we could put faces with names.

It was, it was, honest it was. You shoulda been there.

I planned on coming, I really did. I was even going to bring a neighbor so he could see what it's about. About 3:00 PM I slapped my self and started cussing. My wife asked me what I forgot and then laughed at me the rest of the day.

Awwwwwww, man.......I haven't shot since Ambush, first week in October! Looks like y'all were havin' a real good time shootin' an' palaverin' an' the like.

I spotted Ivory Jack and Deja right off in those pitchers, but, sad to say, I didn't recognize anyone else. Sure wish there was an easy way to caption pics, so we could put faces with names.

Facebook does captioning pretty well.

Yer a classy lookin lady Deja, nice picture.B)

Ivory Jack that away ta smoke 'em up!!:ph34r:

Why Ryes, I am changing your SASS name to the faltering Cowboy.. lol.. thanks so much.. I am the one on the left with the moustache you know that right? lol.. Nah, that is my best pal, best freind+ JJJ or Jitterys.. nicest person in the whole wide world I think.. and he pushed the gun cart all day long.. I would be in love but he has only pushed it once so far.. lol.

I planned on coming, I really did. I was even going to bring a neighbor so he could see what it's about. About 3:00 PM I slapped my self and started cussing. My wife asked me what I forgot and then laughed at me the rest of the day.

gosh, post your cell phone, we would be happy to call ya next time and remind you.. lol

Bamas so how did you know it was me? lol. Oh, yeah the huge hat, huh?

Archived