SASS Wire Forum

WTB a 95 Marlin Cowboy

Colt McAllister

I'm looking for a modern 1895 Marlin chambered in 45-70 with 24 in. barrel. I'm not a Marlin guy so maybe I'm not describing what I need. This is for a supplier of mine that has been wanting one. Has to be in good shape and unaltered. You can shoot me some pictures at gsward@charter.net

Thanks,

I'm looking for a modern 1895 Marlin chambered in 45-70 with 24 in. barrel. I'm not a Marlin guy so maybe I'm not describing what I need. This is for a supplier of mine that has been wanting one. Has to be in good shape and unaltered. You can shoot me some pictures at gsward@charter.net

Thanks,

Colt,

you said 24 inch barrel. This link http://www.marlinfirearms.com/firearms/cowboy/1895cowboy.asp may or may not show the one your looking for. Hope the helps.

I have one of these and it's a tack driver. We shoot our big bore lever long range matches from 200 to 400 yards. I've won a couple of state matches and several monthly matches with mine.

Tater :)

:FlagAm:

Colt, this add is from Californiagunslingers.com. It was post in August,I don't know if it is still for sale. Might be worth a call. Blaz N Bill shoots in northern Ca.

Marlin Cowboy II .45-70 rifle. $550

Blaz N Bill

aka Bill Courlis

209-275-9036

Posted August 14

Good Luck,I have one and it is a great shooting gun.

Tully Mars

I have a Marlin 1895CB in 45-70 that is in near new condition. Maybe 50 rounds through it. It has a Marble tang sight that I need to sell with it. Box and all papers. $700 shipped. No dings or scratches. vaccolt45@yahoo.com or 707-443-1720.

Pecos Smith

aka Dale Loyd

I have a Marlin 1895CB in 45-70 that is in near new condition. Maybe 50 rounds through it. It has a Marble tang sight that I need to sell with it. Box and all papers. $700 shipped. No dings or scratches. vaccolt45@yahoo.com or 707-443-1720.

Pecos Smith

aka Dale Loyd

Dale, do you have any pictures you can email me? You can email them to gsward@charter.net

Thanks,

Greg

Pecos Smith

aka Dale Loyd

I;M working on it.

Dale

Archived