SASS Wire Forum

Officer down

Mosey N Sloe

Please not again, it seems like war has been declared on our Law Enforcement Officers.

I’m praying that this lunacy ends.

May the Lord guide the healing hands of the doctors, and provide comfort for his family and his co workers.

Please be safe my brothers and sisters

HTH

Officer Moore has passed on. Lord grant his family and friends your blessing and grant him peace. Pray for our peace officers in this time of sadness and give them the strength to carry on the fight against the evildoers. Amen

Six year veteran David Moore with IMPD was shot twice in the face. The press conference said he will not recover. The shooter was on parole, accidentally. Please pray for his family.

Story on Fox59

Oh, gosh.. I hate this stuff.. these people put their lives out there for us and someone does this to them.. geesh.. I am so sorry. and yes my thoughts, my prayers my whole heart goes out to LEO's. As I have said before if not for LEO's in my past I really believe I would not be posting on this board today. Beyond the busted up face, black eyes, nose broke, and three small burns my heart was injurued too with fear and they knew that and protected me. I hear a lot of complaints, not enough respect or enough thanks you's that is for sure. They made me listen that night, and they were right... so I will be thankful forever to those who honor us by wearing a uniform.. Be it Military, Police or firefighters... they all put their lives in danger for each and every one of us.. the VERY least we can all do is a prayer for them..

Archived