SASS Wire Forum

Pet food warning!

Mosey N Sloe

Kroger brand pet food called Pet Pride puppy food should be on the latest recall. It is not. web site Just returned from Jay C's food store, a division of Kroger, trying to tell them this product was also contaminated. Was told that if it's not on the recall list, it can't be bad. For the sake of your pets, I suggest you quit buying this poison. This is at least their third recall for problems.

Keep Sunshine in your thoughts, I may have to put him down. Gotten kind of attatched to him since we found him under our kitchen window 3 months ago.

Hi Mosey,

So sorry for your loss. I had one kitty for just a few months. He showed up in our front yard yelling. He was one of my all time favorites, what personality!

The time they spend with us does not need to be long for them to find their way into our hearts.

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

PS Thank you for the warning.

Kroger brand pet food called Pet Pride puppy food should be on the latest recall. It is not. web site Just returned from Jay C's food store, a division of Kroger, trying to tell them this product was also contaminated. Was told that if it's not on the recall list, it can't be bad. For the sake of your pets, I suggest you quit buying this poison. This is at least their third recall for problems.

Keep Sunshine in your thoughts, I may have to put him down. Gotten kind of attatched to him since we found him under our kitchen window 3 months ago.

My "ole"cat is sittin here with me,he is 19 years old and still goin strong,well he can't jump the fence anymore but he is hangin in there.

Thanks for the warning,won't buy it!

Archived