SASS Wire Forum

WTB Uberti 1858 Remington C&B Cylinder

If it helps i have one you can borrow until ya get one.I have a conversion in mine right now and i can't shoot becuase of a bad hip and back,not like i will be using it soon..

curly54@sbcglobal.net if you want to contact me.

CR,

I'd be happy to buy it from you at that price. PM sent with contact info.

This will be great - I ordered a cylinder from Taylor's but got an email back saying they are out of stock and aren't sure when they will be in stock.

Awful

PS: Just to make sure - this is a blued Uberti cylinder for the 1858 Remington New Army, correct?

I've got one I could spare. Factory nipples, nearly new. $30.00 shipped sound fair?

Thanks,

CR

Folks, it turned out that the generously offered cylinder was a Pietta rather than a Uberti, so I'm still in the market.

Anyone?

CR,

I'd be happy to buy it from you at that price. PM sent with contact info.

This will be great - I ordered a cylinder from Taylor's but got an email back saying they are out of stock and aren't sure when they will be in stock.

Awful

PS: Just to make sure - this is a blued Uberti cylinder for the 1858 Remington New Army, correct?

pm sent on Pietta cylinder. I weill take it since Awful doesnt want it.

Hey Slim,

I replied to your PM.

Thanks,

CR

Hi. My dad is in the the v A hospital in St. Louis. He wanted me to send a message to you that he wont be able to buy the cylinder and he is sorry. He should be home Wednesday or Thursda. He wont be able to get out and about for another week after that. Sorry for any inconveniance.

Hi. My dad is in the the v A hospital in St. Louis. He wanted me to send a message to you that he wont be able to buy the cylinder and he is sorry. He should be home Wednesday or Thursda. He wont be able to get out and about for another week after that. Sorry for any inconveniance.

Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he heals up soon. No problem, wasn't really looking to get rid of it, just saw a chance to fill a need. Got another request, I'll let him know it's available.

CR

pm sent on Pietta cylinder. I weill take it since Awful doesnt want it.

Slim,

Sent ya a PM, haven't heard back. Still interested?

CR

Dakota,

If the cylinder is from a Uberti I would like to buy it. $30?

PM and email sent.

Awful

I had a 58 years ago with a conversion cylinder. I sold that gun with the conversion cylinder but still have the original cylinder new in the original oiled plastic wrapper. Never used. What would you consider to be a reasonable price?

Dakota

Dakota,

I replied to your email; I'll be happy to buy the cylinder, let me know your payment info.

Awful

Dakota,

If the cylinder is from a Uberti I would like to buy it. $30?

PM and email sent.

Awful

Archived