SASS Wire Forum

While some are bickering of the President's speech ...

First off - we all know about the President. I definitely ain't no fan of his!

Yet, we need to find a way to stop the whining about whether his speech was good or not. Seems we all gotta moan and groan about somethin' - me included.

Personally I am exhausted...I am tired of the gripping on both sides of the aisle over this senseless tragedy. We will have plenty of time to discuss well after the good folks have been buried and Represenative Giffords improves in her healing process.

So what did I do after the speech...I put in 'The Pacific' my wife got me for Christmas. It was a boost to remind me of the sacrifice and strength of America!!

GG ~ :blink:

First off - we all know about the President. I definitely ain't no fan of his!

Yet, we need to find a way to stop the whining about whether his speech was good or not. Seems we all gotta moan and groan about somethin' - me included.

Personally I am exhausted...I am tired of the gripping on both sides of the aisle over this senseless tragedy. We will have plenty of time to discuss well after the good folks have been buried and Represenative Giffords improves in her healing process.

So what did I do after the speech...I put in 'The Pacific' my wife got me for Christmas. It was a boost to remind me of the sacrifice and strength of America!!

GG ~ :blink:

Great words Gunner, but do we really need to stop whinig about the president's speech or anything he says for that matter? We have a first amendment for this exact thing. You may be tired of all the whining and complaining but I'm not! Please dear God help us elect someone else in 2012! :lol:

Great words Gunner, but do we really need to stop whinig about the president's speech or anything he says for that matter? We have a first amendment for this exact thing. You may be tired of all the whining and complaining but I'm not! Please dear God help us elect someone else in 2012! :blink:

No I am not saying we should stop whining and complaining about the issues or platforms the president stands on. Only regarding this situation. We should always try to express dissent and opposition with respect when exercising our 1st Amendment. Please don't think I want the 'battle' to stop. I am just tired of the rhetoric and politicization that has come out of this event. Recently a senator is fundraising to stifle 1st Amendment rights and another to promote more gun-control. It's depressing to see, but not uncommon as history dictates. In this moment, we need to come together as American's and support intelligent discussion and common-sense in dealing with this tragedy...and...since I have a 1st Amendment too, my rant is as as viable as many others who disagree with me. This morning Elijah Friedeman on the 'Matt Friedeman Show' (American family Radio) had some real good points in his commentary..and as a Christian it just made sense to me. If I can find the audio I will try to post.

Thanks for not giving up the fight pard ~ we can never do that as our opponents never will. God bless...

GG ~ :lol:

'The Pacific' was incredible to watch BTW...only watched part 1 & 2 so far.

Ours is not to reason why,

Ours is but to whine and cry.

From the poem, "The Charge of the Gripe Brigade"

Well then - please 'drivel' away :blink:

GG ~ :unsure:

Archived