SASS Wire Forum

How do I put on Video of The Last Stand

Marshal Max Henry

I had a great time at The last stand and wanted to tell everyone how much I appriciated their efforts in making it happen. I have video that I am dieing to put on here but dont know how.Can anyone help PLEASE.

Much Obliged

Mad Max Henry

I had a great time at The last stand and wanted to tell everyone how much I appriciated their efforts in making it happen. I have video that I am dieing to put on here but dont know how.Can anyone help PLEASE.

Much Obliged

Mad Max Henry

MMH

Santa Fe River Stan puts his videos out on YouTube.com then puts a link on the wire.

Waimea

;)

Much Obliged

Mad Max Henry

As above, the wire does not host videos or pictures. It will allow a link to be added to any post.

I have used both photobucket.com and utube.com to host videos. My camera saves videos as a large MOV file. I downloaded a shareware program to shrink to a more managable size in WMV format. You lose a little quality, but cut transfer time from about an hour per min of video to about a min per min of video.

I found it was easier on utube, and now I just post them on my utube channel I created, and can link indiviual video or whole channel to show things anywhere online.

Same video, first full quality on photobucket (still looks ok even at full screen), second on utube converted from MOV file to WMV file for a quicker download. Quality of video dropped, but I think it still shows well. All these were from a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5S camera

http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv177/J...nt=P1010733.flv

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMargaritaVi.../30/DTawh0MTmVU

Any questions fire off a PM

Much Obliged

Mad Max Henry

How did you you like your 1st big match? I would have liked to meet ya...........our paths never crossed each other I guess.

Sun

How did you you like your 1st big match? I would have liked to meet ya...........our paths never crossed each other I guess.

Sun

I had a Blast. It was such a great time. The stages were fun and it was very well orginized. I met some great people in my posse .I saw your Pop. He is an Inspiration to me. Hope to Meet you soon. Gunfighters got to stick together. How did you guys do? I could not make the cerimony What did your dad place in GF? I had some triger work done to my SxS and had both barrels going off just about every time on me and i shoot regular loads not light stuff. Man I tell you I am sore and my arm is Black and Blue but the match was worth every second of the Pain. I am sorry Its all over.

Archived