SASS Wire Forum

GOFWG?

The judge's comments indicate that there is more to this story than presented in the article. While I do not advocate shooting anybody unless absolutely necessary, I would like to know more about this case.

I, too, would like to know more about the story behind the story. The ex-marines I know (if there is such a thing) don't just go around popping holes in people just because of bad manners. But, better ask Forty Rod just in case I'm wrong.... :D

Rev

• 3 weeks later...

:P:unsure::FlagAm:

Death would be Pleasant if'in Yeh Don't,

GET OFF DA LAWN!

Mad,

Grump!

:wacko:

:wacko:

The judge's comments indicate that there is more to this story than presented in the article. While I do not advocate shooting anybody unless absolutely necessary, I would like to know more about this case.

I remember hearing about this one while driving a couple weeks ago in flyover country. I seem to remember from the original report that younger guy had a very bad attitude (not worth dying but more to come), but punched and knocked down the homeower (on his property), as well as more he did to further threaten the homeowner(allegedly, as I remember) before the homeowner shot the SOB. Hence the judges decision.

Leave it to our modern main stream media to leave out ANY of the defendants side of the story (as above or any other reasons).......I'm SHOCKED (there is gambling here???)!!

This might help help expalin the judges decision, as opposed to the article as written, which seems to be aimed at pointing the finger at the defendent and gun owners/defenders, in general.

An armed society is a polite society.

Harvey

I, too, would like to know more about the story behind the story. The ex-marines I know (if there is such a thing) don't just go around popping holes in people just because of bad manners. But, better ask Forty Rod just in case I'm wrong.... :D

Rev

If it were legal to shoot annoying people for no other reason I'd have more notches on my guns than Union Carbide.

Archived