SASS Wire Forum

I cant wait for DEC 22

LEAD BANE, SASS 70197

Im excited to go see the new TRUE GRIT. I liked the old one and by the trailers Im thinking Ill like the new one!

I'm hearing this all second hand so I'm not gonna swear it's true. From what I've been told, the new version is much more true to the book. Therefore it's a much "darker" movie. Not nearly as light hearted as the original. That's not to say it's good or bad, just different. So don't go with any preconceived notions.

I'm hearing this all second hand so I'm not gonna swear it's true. From what I've been told, the new version is much more true to the book. Therefore it's a much "darker" movie. Not nearly as light hearted as the original. That's not to say it's good or bad, just different. So don't go with any preconceived notions.

Darker? All the better, I like shootum up movies with a dark side and whitty lines.

It is a western.. it has to be good.. lol.. I want to go see it too... Can't wait..

I have ta say judgin from the trailers i wont walk cross the street or spend a nickle to see it but course i'll watch it on cable just cause its a western -

I spect it to be on HBO or sumthin shortly :rolleyes:

Edited to add i opened this wen i saw the 22nd thing-

I'm sited to cause i'm off work from the 22nd to Jan 3rd <_<

Archived