SASS Wire Forum

How do you say no?

Deja Vous

that was great, now I have to clean soda off of my computer screen!

Well Winchester.. if you have and old monitor you can wipe it off with a damp cloth, but a newer one you have to lick it off.. lol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure that would be a good idea to tell him where gun people hang out.. lol.. he is pretty active in anti gun stuff.

Active in anti-gun stuff??? Really? I'm surprised ya even talk to the dude! :D

Sounds to me like he threw a girlie man snit, he's probably at his Move On meeting right now crying to his other sandal wearing, Prius driving whiners about how you were mean to him. good riddance :D

I really really really despise prius'

Active in anti-gun stuff??? Really? I'm surprised ya even talk to the dude! :D

Well, in my pea brain a anti gun person is a possible convert.. lol.. course I didn't know I was dealing witha bonified activist until it was too late.. lol... Now I find out the guy is nuts too.. lol... Oh, well everyday I find out what I need to do the next day.. lol.. It will be fine. as they say, I have no real fear.. so I will just keep working at getting him to stop leaving me messages for the next month or so.. lol.. I always hope to get people to listen to reason, but i guess that few listen to me really ..lol..

Life is too short to surround yourself with misery. I can't always choose who I work with, but I can choose my friends. I don't have any liberal friends. Call me a jerk or whatever, but I can barely just tolerate people who think that way, I certainly don't like them. I am all fine with individual choice and they have a right to think like they want to. The problem is, the way most them think involves taking away my freedoms and doing my thinking for me.

I am not going to spend what little free time I get hanging around with idiots that just make me angry.

Boondock

I would tend to go along with The Boondock Saint. Life is too short to eat bland food, drink weak whiskey, or hang around with liberal toads.

Also, if this guy is leaving you ugly voicemail messages, he could be morphing into a stalker. Save those voicemails, so if it really gets ugly, you can have a basis for having your employer discipline him. He DOES NOT have a right to intimidate you in your workplace, and you must not let him. Take care, darlin'.

I would tend to go along with The Boondock Saint. Life is too short to eat bland food, drink weak whiskey, or hang around with liberal toads.

Lol... I like that... so far no calls today maybe now I can get my work done.. lol.. I didn't know someone so far left and peaceful could be so mean over just a little no.. geesh... He burned up my phone for a while yesterday until I went to talk to him. Now he has backed off... I hope it lasts, the guy was getting scarey yesteday. With no calls, I think he is seen the light and moved on.. whew..

Well, in my pea brain a anti gun person is a possible convert.. lol.. course I didn't know I was dealing witha bonified activist until it was too late.. lol... Now I find out the guy is nuts too.. lol... Oh, well everyday I find out what I need to do the next day.. lol.. It will be fine. as they say, I have no real fear.. so I will just keep working at getting him to stop leaving me messages for the next month or so.. lol.. I always hope to get people to listen to reason, but i guess that few listen to me really ..lol..

Liberals=nuts

Liberals=nuts

Yeah,.. this one is really nuts.. whew... let me check my back for a sign that says kick me.. lol

Archived