SASS Wire Forum

Lightning Gordon

Buckaroo Bubba

Well I am at it again... I found another SASS badge on Ebay which I won the other night. The number on the badge is #5437 which according to Piney Wood's Alias page is Lightning Gordon. Anyone know him that has any information about him would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to gather any information about this shooter and possibly put together an article about him. Like I did with my article about Mild Bill Hiccup that was in the October issue of the Chronicle. I think he shot in the Nevada area. I have found some score sheets as recently as October of this year with his name on them.

Thanks ahead of time.

Buckaroo Bubba

He shoots with the High Plains Drifters in Fernley,NV but i haven't seen him in several years..He spends most of his time in Alaska as I recall

I have no idea how to contact him

You might try contacting El Rod , as they were close friends..7757838387

He is an active member cause I've shoot with him twice at the NW Regional (Last 2) Maybe Marshall Stone will see this

and forward the info to him.

Hellfire

BJ, your original SASS number is yours forever. Just pay current dues and you are back in business.

Your alias, on the other hand, can be re-issued to someone else as soon as you are no longer current with your dues.

Your alias is so unique, I would just about bet that it is still available. Call SASS to see.

someone told me that Lightning Gordon had moved to Washington. Anyone from there know of him?

Archived