SASS Wire Forum

FS S&W moon clips, demooner, remooner, etc. SOLD PENDING FUNDS, THANKS

With S&W unwilling to fix my 625, and Wild Bunch not allowing revolvers in years, I'm divesting myself of the last of the related gear.  This is all 45acp, for 6 shot S&W.  Remooner, Demooner, 2 belt holders, 10 Wilson Nickel full moon clips, 11 blued steel full moon clips only one of which is used, 4 new half moon clips, 18 Rimz(polymer) full moon clips about 2/3's of which are unused.  $150 shipped, first I'll take it posted here gets it.  Paypal friends and family or personal check.  Thanks.

20240404_095140.jpg

20240404_095206.jpg

20240404_095053.jpg

Edited by Fireball #7709 Life

And those remooner multiloaders really work well.

• Like 1

• Fireball #7709 Life changed the title to FS S&W moon clips, demooner, remooner, etc. SOLD PENDING FUNDS, THANKS

I have two S&W 625s, and I found your post interesting.  I have several other S&Ws and have always found their customer service to be top notch. What happened? You can answer via PM if that makes you more comfortable.

Dutch Cassidy SASS5252

Edited by Dutch Cassidy SASS 5252

23 minutes ago, Dutch Cassidy SASS 5252 said:

I have two S&W 625s, and I found your post interesting.  I have several other S&Ws and have always found their customer service to be top notch. What happened? You can answer via PM if that makes you more comfortable.

Dutch Cassidy SASS5252

My 625 was a limited edition Performance center gun.  The frame cracked below the barrel where it threads in.  No "magnum" loads, mostly factory ball type ammo with some occasional "average" EDC ammo and shot relatively little at that.  They could have replaced the frame, as they make the PC 327, same frame, same material, but would not.  CS was contacted several times and their response was always just "it's one of these guns we'll send in replacement or we'll send your broken one back, have a nice day".  They wouldn't even do it for a charge(the gun was my fathers and had some sentimental value).  After much hemming and hawing I took a 327 in "replacement" from their list of guns they'd replace it with.  It came with a improperly indexed barrel and shot "off" and had horribly fit grips, making me wish I had kept the broken gun and looked for a donor N frame to put the light cylinder and short barrel on.  Anyway, the 327 went back for repair and was promptly sold when it finally came back.  I've had a lot of their guns over the years, several SS framed 625's, 29's, 627's, misc auto's and still have a 31, 49, 41 and 17-8.  Their CS was great in the 80's and 90's, my experience with this one convinced me they don't need my business. 

311600698_10160637886415680_7627355668274523546_n.jpg

20221218_100225.jpg

• Sad 1

Thanks. Lately I have found another 'reputable" company that is not as customer conscience as they used to be. My dealings left me with the impression that $ are more important than happy customers. Also, the CS seemed to be undermanned and largely ignored by the 'corporate leaders.

Dutch

• Like 1