SASS Wire Forum

INTERPOL MOST WANTED CAPTURED IN TEXAS

Yep my old Targeter let me know this Friday, Good reason to always plan to self rescue .  Funny how you dont see much about it on the news .
Aderbis Segundo Pirela, 28, was arrested in New Braunfels yesterday,

He was wanted in at least 4 murders, and was on Interpol’s top 10 most wanted, along with Colombia’s most wanted list, LE sources say.

U.S. Immigration Customs and Enforcement, or ICE, said in a statement that Pirela first entered the United States lawfully on Jan. 2, near Eagle Pass. U.S. Border Patrol arrested him near El Paso that same day and issued a notice to appear. 

On Jan. 5, Border Patrol issued Pirela an order of recognizance and released him from their custody. Gualdron said both U.S. and Colombian authorities were working together to track Pirela. 

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/sources-interpol-most-wanted-fugitive-captured-near-san-antonio-tied-to-4-murders

3 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Guy is on several most wanted lists. C&BP catches the guy entering illegally and lets him go. :angry: :( :wacko:

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/new-braunfels-arrest-making-international-headlines-amid-hsi-revelations

Yep and my old Targeter keeps us well posted , Like the potential  revolt happening right now in Cuba  to a known Hezbollah was captured in El Paso with a plot to bomb NYC on the 12TH and the US Military being kicked out of Niger effective now .

• Thanks 2