SASS Wire Forum

A Question For EOT Officials

Cholla

I am coming down on Saturday to take some photos of a few antique firearms folks are bringing for me for a few articles I am working on. I will be bringing a folding table and a few props for the photos. Is there an area I can park that will allow me to be close to the tents so I can do what I need to do? Trying to juggle all that on the shuttle from the visitor parking lot won't work. Please PM me with details on how I can get this done.

Cholla

aka

Alan Garbers

GUNS and American Handgunner

• Like 1

I shoot early shift on Saturday.  I'd offer to pick you up after 11 AM from visitor parking and drop you where you want to set up, if that works for you.  Otherwise, ask the shoot for one of the rangers to come get you with a 4 wheeler (cart).

If you want me to shuttle you, PM me for my phone # and provide me yours so we can connect after my early shift shoot. 

If you have connections with pards before 11, then a ranger is probably the way to get where you need to go.

good luck, GJ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

I shoot early shift on Saturday.  I'd offer to pick you up after 11 AM from visitor parking and drop you where you want to set up, if that works for you.  Otherwise, ask the shoot for one of the rangers to come get you with a 4 wheeler (cart).

If you want me to shuttle you, PM me for my phone # and provide me yours so we can connect after my early shift shoot. 

If you have connections with pards before 11, then a ranger is probably the way to get where you need to go.

good luck, GJ

Thanks. I think Rattlesnake Slim has me set up with a press pass so I can get close with my truck and gear.

• Like 5