SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PF Lee Shaver Economy Mid Range Sight $230.00

If Preacherman doesn’t take it and it would fit a Marlin 1894 I will take it. Thanks SCJ

3 hours ago, Preacherman said:

Hi, with so many, would this fit a Winchester (Miroku) 1895?

Bases can be purchased separately for specific arms from Buffalo arms or others that sell Lee Shaver sights. 

I did not commit to it, but will check on the base as I do not think that the one on this one will fit. I'll let you know or do what you think is fair. I am very interested. Thanks!!

Preacherman, you have first dibs as far as I’m concerned, I will also check with Lee tomorrow and see if it fits my marlin, if it does I will take it if you don’t. I took a quick look at Buffalo Arms and their bases run $140.00. If thats the case a new sight that fits my Marlin is the way I would go!

• River City changed the title to On hold for Preacher Man FS Lee Shaver Economy Mid Range Sight $230.00

OK, I talked with Lee and to make a long story short, this is too complicated to work well on my 1885 so I will pass on this. Thanks a million for your patience and understanding! Preacherman

• River City changed the title to FS Lee Shaver Economy Mid Range Sight $230.00
  • River City changed the title to SOLD PF Lee Shaver Economy Mid Range Sight $230.00