SASS Wire Forum

Indoor CAS in Niles, Ohio! Saturday February 10, 2024

Slow Mo Dern

Indoor CAS in Niles, Ohio! Saturday February 10, 2024

Howdy!
     The Lake Park Raiders will be shooting another indoor Cowboy Action match at the Western Reserve Fish and Game Club in Niles, Ohio on Saturday February 10, 2024.  Come join the Lake Park Raiders for another fun day of indoor paper punching staying warm and dry!  The targets don’t go CLANG! but the hardware still goes BANG!  Remember, “targets is targets!”  :P

Doors open at 9:00 am and lead goes down range at 10:00 am after a brief safety meeting and the Pledge of Allegiance.

Coffee and donuts in the morning. Monitory donations are greatly appreciated but not mandatory. 

Five stages of paper targets arranged in various exciting configurations!   A vivid imagination is not mandatory but has proven to be helpful.  :lol::P

Bring all the cowboy guns!  Hardware:  2 six-shooters, a lever gun, and a side-by-side shotgun!   Side-by-side shotguns are easiest to use.

Leave the shotgun ammo at home!  20-gauge and 12-gauge shotgun ammo will be provided by the club.  

If you would like to use .22 caliber ammo; it would be all right.

Visitors and spectators are always welcome, but you must have adequate eye protection (shooting glasses or safety glasses) and adequate hearing protection (muffs or ear plugs).  This is mandatory!  “Safety every time, that’s us!”

Come join us on Saturday February 10, 2024!  A good time might be had by all!

All the best,
Slow Mo Dern and the Lake Park Raiders

I was planning on it but I’m fighting this stupid cold or flu I’ve had for the  last 3 weeks!! Just getting better so I’m gonna pass. See ya next month, have fun and shoot well!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I was planning on it but I’m fighting this stupid cold or flu I’ve had for the  last 3 weeks!! Just getting better so I’m gonna pass. See ya next month, have fun and shoot well!

Howdy Rye Miles!

That's a long time to be sick!  I hope this is nothing serious.

It's a shame to be sick during this period of such nice weather.

Get well soon.  

All the best,

Mo

36 minutes ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

Howdy Rye Miles!

That's a long time to be sick!  I hope this is nothing serious.

It's a shame to be sick during this period of such nice weather.

Get well soon.  

All the best,

Mo

Yea lots of people I’ve been talking to have this for 3-4 weeks !! I’m not really sick just stuffed up and coughing. I feel okay I’m not in bed sick! I don’t want to spread this this to anyone and being inside not crazy about the air!

• Like 1