SASS Wire Forum

Found - 1887 With 2 drop Kit

I just got off the phone with Lassiter and he told me that he has some new Chiappa's in his shop that he has not had a chance to work on yet but will get to them at some time in the future.  That may be the easiest way to get one.

Because of my health I have to leave the game. I have an IAC 1887 with a Coyote Cap drop 2 feature. Haven't seen one offered in some time, don't know what I should be asking for it. But it is for sale.

If I remember right rules say I need to put a price on it if for sale so,  $1250.00 obo

Edited by Marlin Buckhorn,SASS 51727
added price

21 hours ago, Marlin Buckhorn,SASS 51727 said:

Because of my health I have to leave the game. I have an IAC 1887 with a Coyote Cap drop 2 feature. Haven't seen one offered in some time, don't know what I should be asking for it. But it is for sale.

If I remember right rules say I need to put a price on it if for sale so,  $1250.00 obo

Sending you a PM

On 1/9/2024 at 12:10 PM, Marlin Buckhorn,SASS 51727 said:

Because of my health I have to leave the game. I have an IAC 1887 with a Coyote Cap drop 2 feature. Haven't seen one offered in some time, don't know what I should be asking for it. 

I sold a lightly used Norinco/IAC 06 prefix a year and a half ago for $725 w/Coyote Cap's drop two mod. I've seen lightly used, stock 06 Norinco/IAC's in the past year or less for as little as 5-$600, and I've seen the "tomato stake" Zhongzhou/CAI PW87 go for as much as 8-$900, go figure. A box stock Chiappa starts around 13-$1350. 

The Norinco/IAC's are getting a little harder to find, so $1250 for an 06 CC Top Gun is probably OK.

Thanks for the input Three Foot.  The Chiappa also has to go to Lassiter for a drop two mod as they aren't drop 2 out of the box are they?  I had Lassiter do a drop 2 on another IAC I have but I don't remeber what he charged.  I do know that his price is always fair and his work is impeccable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marlin Buckhorn,SASS 51727 said:

The Chiappa also has to go to Lassiter for a drop two mod as they aren't drop 2 out of the box are they?  I had Lassiter do a drop 2 on another IAC I have but I don't remeber what he charged. 

Correct.