SASS Wire Forum

Removing bluing from a single action

Coot

I bought a new pair or Uberti Bisleys that had an antique finish from the factory. The price was so good I couldn’t pass them up. But far from my  preferred finish. I took them to a grip maker to have some grips custom fitted and he said I would be better off getting the finished restored on the old guns. When I told him the guns we new he just gave me an odd look!

posting photos:

I'm using an iPhone.

Type any text you want in the box, then you should see a paper clip, an "Add Files" box, and an "Other Media" menu at the bottom, like this:

IMG_3188.thumb.jpeg.c3aa86e418ea5719f34c5ded677730a5.jpeg

To upload a photo, I click on "Add Files", which brings up another menu that looks like this:

IMG_3189.thumb.jpeg.5373c7b389d08f788210c1873f3b6d33.jpeg

Then I click on Photo Library at the head of the list and my phone's photo album opens up.  Click on the photo you want, click on "ADD" at the top of your album page, and it will upload as a thumbnail photo to this window.  If you want the photo to show full size in your comment, click "Insert" that shows up in the thumbnail:

IMG_3190.thumb.jpeg.31153a82f077150a82f1c2685db766ba.jpeg

It's a lot easier to do rather than write it out!

Edited by J-BAR #18287