SASS Wire Forum

Wartrace Regulators Work Shirkers Match 12/08/23

We had a Beautiful December day for our  Work Shirkers Match. On Stage 1 we had 1 shot to “Cut the Rope “ for a 5 second bonus. Holy Smoker was the only shooter to get the bonus. We had 11 shooters and I’m happy with that considering I just picked a random day because the forecast looked good.
Randy Saint Eagle was the top shooter followed by English Tom, Crawdaddy, Ranger Dan and Imis Twohofon rounded out the top 5.
May B Knott was the Top Lady Shooter followed by Ricochet Ruthie.

This bonus shot was off the clock before the stage actually started so it didn't cost you anything to try it. The inspiration for this target was stolen from Pig Iron Lane several years ago at the Georgia State Match.

Randy

IMG_2526.thumb.JPG.e48cf7c3bfa20a7552692171d56f6ac7.JPG

8 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Some fun, interesting and challenging stages. And we didnt lynch Randy

Imis

It got a little iffy on a couple of stages so I kept my back to the wall just in case I had to make a hasty retreat!

Randy

2 hours ago, Diamond Jake said:

In addition to the Cut The Rope, we also had a Texas Star and a shotgun popper/flier.

This was Stage 5

10-10-4+

Gun Order is Rifle, Shotgun, Pistols

Rifle with 10 rounds staged on the right table, open empty Shotgun staged on the left table. Pistols loaded with 5 rounds each holstered.

Begin standing behind right table with hands FLAT on the table.

Line is "A Flyer"

ATB: with Rifle beginning on either end Single tap T1 then single tap T1 and T2, then single tap T1, T2, T3, then single tap T1, T2, T3, T4 in this order. Make rifle safe for downrange movement.

Then with Shotgun engage 2 knockdowns and the activator then the clay bird in the air. Either pair first but the activator has to knocked down before engaging the clay bird. If you miss the clay bird in the air it can be made up on the other knockdown. Make shotgun safe for downrange movement.

After the Activator is down you have to expend 1 round for the clay bird before it can be made up with the other knockdown.

With Pistols from the downrange table beginning on either end Single tap T1 then single tap T1, T2, then single tap T1, T2, T3, then single tap T1, T2, T3, T4 in this order.

Load Left Unload Right

Randy

Archived