SASS Wire Forum

Girl pitcher on Tenn. little league team

Rye Miles #13621

• Rye Miles #13621 changed the title to Girl pitcher on Tenn. little league team

Stella and the Fellas!  Has three hits in the series so far, including a standup double, and scored the winning run on a passed ball in the game today against Las Vegas. 

She’s the tallest and fastest player on the team, pitches, and plays first and elsewhere in the field.

That third hit, happening in today’s game, set a new record for hits by a girl in LLWS history.

Nolensville lost that game, yesterday, and I think she wound up with a no decision.  A couple of errors and a pair of base running mistakes PROBABLY cost them the game.

This Nolensville team also set a LLWS record with their third consecutive appearance in the Series!

16 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Stella and the Fellas!  Has three hits in the series so far, including a standup double, and scored the winning run on a passed ball in the game today against Las Vegas. 

She’s the tallest and fastest player on the team, pitches, and plays first and elsewhere in the field.

That third hit, happening in today’s game, set a new record for hits by a girl in LLWS history.

Nolensville lost that game, yesterday, and I think she wound up with a no decision.  A couple of errors and a pair of base running mistakes PROBABLY cost them the game.

This Nolensville team also set a LLWS record with their third consecutive appearance in the Series!

I saw her score the run on a passed ball ! Good player! She pitches 70 mph like most of the boys!

Archived