SASS Wire Forum

All items sold.

SOLD #1 J.M. Ross double strong side rig and shotgun belt. Badge holder and screw knife holder. Gun belt 42 at center. Shotgun 40 at center. 45 Colt  clone or NMV up to 5 1/2 barrel. $350.00 shipped

#2 J. Costanza Boulder City, NV Western star leather. No longer in business. San Angelo rig 45 SAA .45 loops shell patterns. 40 to center.  Field rig not CAS. $200 shipped 

#4 Colt SAA rough cut, unfinished Gabone ebony 2 piece grips with factory documentation from Colt.  $50 shipped. 

SOLD #5 Sack Peterson stag uberti cattlemen grips. 2 piece nice bark $100 shipped.  Check or USPS money order.  Thanks for looking. PM with any and all questions. 

20230620_214029~2.jpg

20230620_213430~2.jpg

20230620_213415~2.jpg

20230620_213815.jpg

20230620_214909.jpg

29 minutes ago, OK Dirty Dan said:

Would you be willing to measure the wrist opening of the cuff at its smallest? Despite being a large guy I apparently have small wrists...

That's with the 1st hole. 6 other holes to adjust wider. Thanks for looking. 

1 hour ago, Make Your Mark said:

I'll take #1 JM rig. 

Yours thank you. 

39 minutes ago, OK Dirty Dan said:

Would you be willing to measure the wrist opening of the cuff at its smallest? Despite being a large guy I apparently have small wrists...

Originally I said 14 at the widest but after measuring more like 13. 

1 hour ago, Needle-Nose-Tom said:

Originally I said 14 at the widest but after measuring more like 13. 

Ok thank you. I guess I misread; I was thinking that was the measurement at the forearm end not the wrist end. Definitely too large for me then!

1 hour ago, OK Dirty Dan said:

Ok thank you. I guess I misread; I was thinking that was the measurement at the forearm end not the wrist end. Definitely too large for me then!

Sorry for the confusion. It is 13" at the forearm and 2 1/2 at the wrist. I put up new pictures. 

• Needle-Nose-Tom changed the title to Rigs ,leather, grips. PRICE DROP

Archived