SASS Wire Forum

CZ Hammer Coach 12ga SxS, like new.

Palouse

CZ Hammer Coach 12 gauge double barrel side by side shotgun with true hammers and side plates. Two triggers, extractor-only, no barrel extension to interfere with rapid reload, case colored action and butt plate. 20" barrels, fixed choke cylinder & cylinder.  Tang mounted non-automatic thumb safety locks the triggers when hammers are back, if you want, and easy to remove if you don't want.

Never been fired, has been stored in factory case since new. Very strong case colors. Judging from slight skuff mark on face of frame, likely first time assembled for picture below.  No buggered screws.

Note the picture of left checkering panel. A small shallow ding 1/4" long across top of diamonds is only visual defect.

Includes factory plastic case, and manual.  I am second owner.

I purchased as backup to my "Liberty II", same shotgun, 26" bbl and not sold by CZ.   The 26" balances better for me than 20", and I put much effort into slicking up my Liberty II.  Plus, I have an older Spanish-made "Liberty" if I need 20".  The CZ is extra to my needs.

I'm assuming that your FFL will accept transfer from non-FFL. I use USPS Ground, insured to FFL's address. A few minutes ago, shipped CZ Hammer Classic, Oregon to WV, $87. We'll work out shipping.

Not much I'd be willing to trade for outside of quality single shot rifle replicas or originals, #1, #3.

$960, shipped.

20230311_172443.jpg

20230311_172510.jpg

20230311_173034.jpg

20230311_172701.jpg

20230311_172323.jpg

These things are TANKS! I love mine.

Archived