SASS Wire Forum

Get your aluminum foil hats on...

Trailrider #896

(Consider the source!) It seems the taikonauts on board their own space station conducted a spacewalk (EVA) without announcing it loudly, not providing details of what they did. While there is NO international requirement to do so, a bunch of moroons that read Yahoo! on a regular basis, have gotten their knickers in a knot over this heinous act! Of course, when we do something similar, we announce it to the world (universe, if the Klingons are listening and care).  But that is for those who are interested to watch if they want, as it gains support for further space exploration activities. Of course, there may be a good reason for the PRC to inform the world.  Some years ago, the (now) privately owned Titan II museum, near Tuscon, had such a large tourist turnout that they needed to add restroom facilities.  They built a two-holer on the edge of the partially open launcher closure. (The closure is half-way open, with the rest of the opening glassed in so you can see the "bird" down in the launcher, per nuke weapons treaty requirements.)  Oops! They forgot to inform the Russians, who picked up the new building on their satellites! Ruskies got all upset until their inspector was allowed to inspect (maybe utilize) the new facilities.  Somehow, though, I doubt whatever the Chinese were doing would be an EVA toilet. But you never know! :ph34r::P

are you trying to justify that balloon deal or are you saying that was their way of inspecting without raising a fuss ? ill let them inspect my toilet anytime - they can clean it while they are visiting ,

but dont come on one of my bad days or they might not be quite , as welcome ,

its been a long winter so far and no end in sight ,

been loading ammunition cant say but i just might , not be quite as a accommodating , but then i might .............your call 

Archived