SASS Wire Forum

A couple I'm looking for

Have you considered a JP GMR15 instead of a Sig.  Having competed in a fair amount of USPSA in the PPC division I have found the JP much more reliable and it uses the less expensive glock mags. Everyone seems to love the Sigs when they run but there kinda like a 97, better have more than one if your going to run it in competition. There all a lot of fun to play with. 
  Just my experience..
Good luck with your search, LF. 

12 minutes ago, Long Fingers, SASS#56813 said:

Have you considered a JP GMR15 instead of a Sig.  Having competed in a fair amount of USPSA in the PPC division I have found the JP much more reliable and it uses the less expensive glock mags. Everyone seems to love the Sigs when they run but there kinda like a 97, better have more than one if your going to run it in competition. There all a lot of fun to play with. 
  Just my experience..
Good luck with your search, LF. 

Yessir, I'd be open to one of those as well. I just figured it'd be more likely someone on here would have the mpx. Good point!

If you get an MPX be certain it's a second generation gun. YouTube has video that explains the difference.  Factory support for 1st generation guns could be a problem.

I have a factory SBR'ed  MPX that I use for USPSA. It's been a great gun for me.

Archived