SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Lee 4-Hole Turret Press with Extras

Hawknose Bill

I'm trimming down my reloading equipment, and wish to sell my Lee 4-hole turret press. It would come with 3 4-hole turrets, two Auto Disk powder chargers, and several disks.
Asking $100 + shipping.

That’s a heck of a deal! I have a D750, a D550, a rock chucker and a Lee classic turret. If I could only have one it would be the Lee. 

12 hours ago, Hoss said:

That’s a heck of a deal! I have a D750, a D550, a rock chucker and a Lee classic turret. If I could only have one it would be the Lee. 

Interesting comment there Hoss. I have the D650 and the Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret. i use the D650 for all my 38 loads for my rifle and pistols and use the Lee for everything else from handguns to rifles. It is a good unit and surprised someone else likes theirs as much as I do. See ya this weekend if you are shooting PCSS,

Texas Maverick

• Hawknose Bill changed the title to SOLD: Lee 4-Hole Turret Press with Extras
31 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

Interesting comment there Hoss. I have the D650 and the Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret. i use the D650 for all my 38 loads for my rifle and pistols and use the Lee for everything else from handguns to rifles. It is a good unit and surprised someone else likes theirs as much as I do. See ya this weekend if you are shooting PCSS,

Texas Maverick

I load 38sp on D750, 45-70 (3 different loads) 38-55 (2 different loads) on D550, 

32SW, 38SW, 44-40, 45 Colt, 45-60 on the Lee press. It’s really simple to change calibers. 

yes, I’ll see you at PCSS this weekend. 

Archived