SASS Wire Forum

T Minus 5 days till EOT :)

Sarival Slim

9 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Sassy had to cancel out Thursday due to eye issues resulting in extreme light sensitivity and pain. Brother and grand daughters will keep her happy.  She of course would not have it that I not make my 21st EOT.  Long time friend, Texas Jim Henry, will be my traveling partner leaving Saturday morning hoping to arrive at range Sunday afternoon to possibly leave cart somewhere then on to Hampton in Warsaw.

Meant to go to West Memphis then up I55/57 but with above info might look to going up thru Jonesboro, AR. then over to 55.  Try to make it as far north as Marion or Mt Vernon, IL on Saturday.

You all be safe.

Oh Billy so sorry about Sassy. :o  Glad you are still coming, and Texas Jim Henry is traveling with you. It has been some time since I have seen him.  I stopped just south of Kansas City tonight (Friday) will go to Moline IL tomorrow (Saturday) and shoot a match Sunday with the Illowa Irregulars at Moline IL then on to Goshen IN, stopping by Paradise Pass on the way just to see it. Will be at the range Monday to check in and do a warmup match.

Scout

On 6/17/2021 at 9:24 PM, Dungannon Gunner said:

I too am excited to attend my first EOT!!!  Anyone know the round count on shotgun targets, Pistol rifle easy to calculate but not Shotshell? Maybe confidential

Go with 6 per stage...and add a handfull more! You should be fine!

15 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Sassy had to cancel out Thursday due to eye issues resulting in extreme light sensitivity and pain. Brother and grand daughters will keep her happy.  She of course would not have it that I not make my 21st EOT.  Long time friend, Texas Jim Henry, will be my traveling partner leaving Saturday morning hoping to arrive at range Sunday afternoon to possibly leave cart somewhere then on to Hampton in Warsaw.

Meant to go to West Memphis then up I55/57 but with above info might look to going up thru Jonesboro, AR. then over to 55.  Try to make it as far north as Marion or Mt Vernon, IL on Saturday.

You all be safe.

We will be in sometime around 2ish...call when you get in. Welcome to leave gear with us. Can store in the 'basement' of the 5th!

Billy Boots, you tell my sweet friend I am praying for her!!! I am going to miss her, for sure!:(

14 hours ago, Sarival Slim said:

On our way to OKC today, OKC to Indianapolis tomorrow, EOT Sunday. 

C975FAB3-4CB0-46DF-8D73-32BF861BCE21.jpeg

Watch 135/35 in Kansas City!!!

Glad the 5th wheel kept its lane when I had to slam on the brakes!!!

Archived