SASS Wire Forum

FS/T in OH: Consec Pair 44-40 1875s, leather

Consecutive Pair of .44-40 Remington 1875 clones, 7.5" barrels. These have action jobs by Lassiter, but still aren't quite as smooth as good set of Colt clones. Bores are clean.  They shoot straight, and the front sights have not been filed. I'd call the guns 95%, except for the cylinders, which show significant wear. 

Also available are a set of black holsters to fit them, Murphy Custom Gun Leather's "Old Short Tom" style.   Both are lefty,  one with some drop to help clear the barrels strong side, the other rides higher as a cross draw. 

Guns $700 for the pair FTF near Bluffton, Ohio, or shipped for actual cost. (Last pistol I shipped was $30 ish, but I'd have to check.)

Holsters $75 ea.  I'd like to sell everything together, obviously, but I know not everyone is a lefty. 

Trade interests are Single Sixes in 22, SP101, 9MM or 45 Glock, pre- lock S&Ws, or an M1A.  (Polytech or Norinco would be fine. )

20200321_145810.jpg

20200321_145819.jpg

20200321_145905.jpg

20200321_145841.jpg

If they ain't sold I'd like to take them. I'm out of town until Thursday morning. Just the pistols no need for the leather. Pm me and we can make arrangements. I'd like to pick them up in person. If shipped they have to come from an FFL or my local shop won't accept them. 

T.F. Jack

Archived