SASS Wire Forum

All spoken for-Books

Cherokee Slim

All the books have been spoken for - thanks for the interest.  It's heartening to see that lots of people still read actual books!  Recently I came into quite a large lot of western novels, most all of them small paperbacks, and while I love reading, this is not a genre that I spend a lot of time with.  If you would like to have these, I'll be happy to box them up and ship them to you for the cost of shipping via media mail.  I hate to see books end up in paper recycling so if you can put these to use, please let me know. 

There are approximately 100 titles from Louis L'amour; 5 hardbacks, 1 trade paperback, and the rest standard small format paperbacks.  A few are in pretty poor shape but most of the books are in decent, readable condition. There are around 145 other small paperbacks from a variety of authors, 25 from Jon Sharpe, 16 from J.R. Roberts, 11 from Max Brand, 11 from Jake Logan, and lesser quantities from other authors.  Should someone want the Louis L'amour books and not the others, I would ship those separately, but my hope is that someone has a lot of reading time available and would like the entire lot.  Send me a PM if interested.

0113201505.jpg

0113201505a.jpg

0113201506.jpg

0113201506b.jpg

Cherokee, I'm interested I'm the books...maybe all of them. Will send a pm... thanks.

OO

I’ll take whatever Ozark doesn’t, but I insist on paying more than just shipping. Books might not have cost you anything, but your time to box them up does. Let me know what’s available and we’ll work something out 

Cherokee, I've tried twice, cant get a message to go....."Cherokee Slim cannot receive messages". If its convenient, you are welcome to call me any time - 845-380-4573.

I live in New Orleans,  zip 70124.  Thanks.

OO

1 hour ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

I’ll take whatever Ozark doesn’t, but I insist on paying more than just shipping. Books might not have cost you anything, but your time to box them up does. Let me know what’s available and we’ll work something out 

El Hombre -  sent you a PM.

Archived