SASS Wire Forum

ALL SOLD

Tinpan McGurk

I hate to let this one go but here it is:

Colt 1911 Gold Cup National Match,  45 ACP.  

This was made in late 1996 early 1997 as a limited run of 500 to commemorate the US National Shooting Team at the Olympics.  I bought it used to shoot bullseye and I liked the looks of it.

I never fired it and it looks like it hasn’t been fired much if at all. 

5" National Match Barrel,  high polished blue (mirror) finish with some gold inlay 1-8rd mag.  No box all that stuff went MIA..  Price is $ 1,075 shipped and insured my ffl to yours…

Thanks for looking and thanks to all for their best wishes…the good news is that spouse is OK so far, she’s a pretty tough gal but not out of the woods yet.

Check your local laws to make sure it is legal in your jurisdiction.   Pistol MUST go my  ffl to your ffl.

PM with any questions

Tinpan McGurk SASS# 82891

_1colt gold cup NM.JPG

_4colt gold cup NM.JPG

Tinpan - They will indeed shoot! When Pedersoli first released the upgraded target rifles I bought their Sharps and my range buddy bought this one. After some load development we both shot the best scores of our lives in BPCR silhouette.

Potential buyers may want to know that this rifle has a 1:18 twist, faster than the older Pedersoli's and great for stabilizing long Postell-style bullets. They are good all the way out to 1000, will drop a ram cleanly! Oh, BTW - According to Pedersoli the weight should be right at 12.55 pounds, she ain't a lightweight!

Good luck with your sale! I would be a player but I can't handle the weight offhand with this arthritis, sold all of my equipment.

Burlesonbill in Tejas

That is a GREAT deal.  If I was still shooting long range BPCR, I would be all over this.

Thanks for the info on the twist rate Burlesonbill.  I wish I could keep 'er but hopefully it will be someone else's gain and get a good home..

Tinpan McGurk

I used to have this same rifle .

Beautiful Shooting Long Range Rifle .

Heavy enuff   to make the 45/70 a pleasure to shoot .

This is a good buy on a great rifle .

Free bump .

Rooster  

Archived