SASS Wire Forum

SPF Uberti 49 Pocket Wells Fargo

Smokey Dave

I got this gun in a trade here on the wire a month or so ago. It's a great little piece, it's just too small for my gigantic hands. I thought my daughter might like it, but she likes the bigger .36 cal guns. So it's off to a new owner.

It's an Uberti, so the quality speaks for itself. It's .31 caliber and the percussion cylinder has never been fired. The Howell conversion cylinder has had 10 rounds through it. The gun is like new.

This is a package deal. The gun, .32 S&W conversion cylinder and I'll throw in the cross draw holster I made for it. Everything for $400 shipped. I also have the original box and papers for the gun and conversion. 

I'd also be interested in any black powder arms you'd like to trade. Just let me know if you'd rather do that and what you have to offer.

Since it's BP, it can be shipped right to your door, providing it's legal where you live.

Thanks for your consideration

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

1 hour ago, Wild Willi said:

Sent you a pm

Didn't get it Wild Willi.  I just fired one off to you.

If you've still got that 49 pocket and want to trade for BP guns,  We should talk.  I've got a few originals and some Uberti's in nice condition.

PM me if It's still available.

1 hour ago, Irontree said:

If you've still got that 49 pocket and want to trade for BP guns,  We should talk.  I've got a few originals and some Uberti's in nice condition.

PM me if It's still available.

Irontree, I tried to PM you and I get a message back saying you can't receive messages. 

You can email me at shotgundaveg@gmail.com

Archived