SASS Wire Forum

SPF***Faux-sheepskin lined leather vest***SPF

Cherokee Slim

***Sold Pending Funds***"Steer Brand" leather vest lined with the sheepskin-looking acrylic material that is commonly used to imitate sheepskin.  I wore this vest a lot in years past, but it's still in great shape.  Size is marked XL and I have and wear many vests that are XL, and many that are L.  I think this one fits more like a large than extra large so here's some measurements you can go by to determine if it will fit.  Edge to edge across the shoulder at the top is 17",  across the bottom of the arm pit is 23",  edge to edge around the whole vest at the top snap is 47", and from the top back of the neck to the bottom hem in back is 23".  I didn't actually compare those measurements to any of my other vests; it just feels like it fits more like a large.  There are pockets on both sides on the outside and a small inside pocket on the left.  $45 shipped; PM me if interested.   Thanks

DSCF0997.JPG

DSCF0998.JPG

DSCF0999.JPG

DSCF1001.JPG

DSCF1002.JPG

8 hours ago, Redwood Kid said:

Sold? With no posts? What happened there? Well anyway if it falls through for any reason I’d like second chance. Thanks. 

Sold through PM.  I have no reason to believe it won't go through, but if it should happen, I'll let you know.

Archived