SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield, Ohio CAS! A Good Time was had....

Slow Mo Dern

Brookfield CAS with the River Rats           Saturday October 13, 2018

It could have been a dreary day but Hagen had the woodstove cranked up so everybody could stay warm and all the targets were out in the grass just waiting to get shot upon!

Thanks to all who came out to have a good time with the Shenango River Rats under the roof at the Brookfield Conservation Club!

First place went to Swiftwater Jack.  He shot it clean too!  Congratulations, Swiftwater!    

Mo did pretty good too!  We should shoot upstairs more often!  :lol:  HaHa!

A big welcome to Turkey Flats Jack for coming out to Brookfield for the first time!  He went home with his first AwwSh**t ribbon!  :P  Congratulations, Jack!

Thank you to everybody for all the help setting up, taking down, scoring, registration, equipment, food, and all the other "expertizes" contributed, big or little; it all helps make the match run smooth.

Above all, thanks for being such good sports!  This game and all the folks that like to play it are the best folks in the world!  Salute! 

Our next match is Thursday October 25, 2018. I hope to see you there!

All the best,

Slow Mo Dern

Visit us at:    http://shenangoriverrats.wixsite.com/sass

Howdy, Jack!

I will post the photographs on the River Rats blog as soon as I can.

My grand daughter and I will get together and get'em  on my computer and they will be in the gallery on the website.

I will do this as soon as I can, maybe tomorrow.  I would like to give everyone a copy of the "group shot" photo they can take home.

Our next match is Thursday October 25, 2018.  It's our Work Shirker Open Class CAS Match where a body can shoot any style on any stage at any time!

Visit us at:  http://shenangoriverrats.wixsite.com/sass            Click on the blog for events and match info!

We hope to see you again Jack and thanks for your kind words!  There're  more ribbons to be had!  :lol:

Mo

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:13 PM, Turkey Flats Jack said:

Had a great time and that "AwwSh**t ribbon" made my day. hadnt seen one before.  Any idea when or where the pics will be posted that were taken? 

Hi Jack,

Shotgun Shelby will get the "group shot" photographs printed this weekend and I hope to have them for the Thursday October 25 match.  

She will make me a disk containing all the photographs and I'll share 'em somehow.  I'm not very computer savvy but we'll figure it out.

Everybody looks great!

Mo 

Archived