SASS Wire Forum

The man behind the curtain

Publix Abandons Free Speech After Parkland Rage-A-Holic David Hogg Throws In-Store Tantrum

In formal terms it's known as "The Hecklers' Veto" : a small group of noisy hecklers yelling and screaming until they get their way over the opposition.

more info

David Hogg's Publix stunt is an Alinsky-style shakedown

Excerpt 1

Pick a target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it, as Saul Alinsky says in his Rules for Radicals, the textbook guide to politically motivated racketeering.

Excerpt 2

He's already shown how immature he is, unable to convey his losing ideas to the public, so now he uses Chicago-style muscle as a frontman for the sleazy left-wing groups financing him. 

hopefully we can find out more regarding his financing -- who is the "man behind the curtain" ?     In this type of attack the "man behind the curtain" uses any deception available to make his argument appear to have much more support than it actually does

It has already been published that Hogg is receiving monetary support from several left wing, anti-gun organizations! He and his cohorts were backed by a Bloomberg funded Hollywood group for the big Washington rally with travel expenses and logistics furnished by that group.  George Soros has also diverted funds to promote and support the group.

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

It has already been published that Hogg is receiving monetary support from several left wing, anti-gun organizations! He and his cohorts were backed by a Bloomberg funded Hollywood group for the big Washington rally with travel expenses and logistics furnished by that group.  George Soros has also diverted funds to promote and support the group.

did you per chance save any URL references   ( hope hope )

SORRY!!  It was weeks ago when the info was first published and I've since kinda' moved ahead!!  After reading the different exposes, I began to discount the entire dog and pony show more and more!!  

I'd bet that SDJ has that info, probably right at hand!!

1 hour ago, Grampaw Willie, SASS No.26996 said:

did you per chance save any URL references   ( hope hope )

This was revealed in the thread - Guess who is funding the student gun control movementBy , SASS #44256 Life, March 6 in TEAM SASS  

And I want to say Thanks Lorelei Longshot for this thread

Excert from link

David Hines at the Federalist explains:

On February 28, BuzzFeed came out with the actual story: Rep. Debbie Wassermann Schultz aiding in the lobbying in Tallahassee, a teacher’s union organizing the buses that got the kids there, Michael Bloomberg’s groups and the Women’s March working on the upcoming March For Our Lives, MoveOn.org doing social media promotion and (potentially) march logistics, and training for student activists provided by federally funded Planned Parenthood.

The president of the American Federation of Teachers told BuzzFeed they’re also behind the national school walkout, which journalists had previously assured the public was the sole work of a teenager. (I’d thought teachers were supposed to get kids into school, but maybe that’s just me.)

In other words, the response was professionalized.

So, who’s bankrolling the lefty kids from Parkland, Florida? It’s a veritable “Who’s Who” of leftwing money from Michael Bloomberg, to George Soros, to the baby killers at Planned Parenthood. (Emphasis is mine.)

Several large progressive organizations, donors, and a high-powered public relations firm are backing the March for Our Lives movement, which is quickly evolving from a student-run social media effort to end gun violence into one backed by some of the most influential activists in the country…

Since then, major players and organizations — including Everytown, Giffords, Move On, Planned Parenthood, and the Women’s March LA — told BuzzFeed News they are helping the students with logistics, strategy, and planning for next month’s March for Our Lives rally and beyond. Much of the specific resources the groups are providing to the Parkland students remains unclear — as is the full list of supporting organizations — but there are broad outlines.

Giffords, an organization started by former US Rep. Gabrielle Giffords that fights gun violence, is working with Everytown and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America to plan the main march on Washington — as well as sister rallies across the country…

Everytown for Gun Safety — bankrolled mostly by Michael Bloomberg — recently secured a $1 million donation from entrepreneur and philanthropist Eli Broad.

MoveOn said it will encourage its millions of members to follow and promote the March for Our Lives movement on social media and attend the rally next month. The group said it had offered support in organizing logistics such as security and portable toilets, but it is unclear if the students have taken them up on their offer.

A spokesperson for Planned Parenthood said the group is “teaching and hosting trainings” for young activists across the US “to keep momentum going so they don’t get burned out.”

Planned Parenthood said it has been in contact with Giffords, which is spearheading the national coalition of groups working with March for Our Lives…

In addition to the millions of dollars raised by A-list celebrities including Oprah, George and Amal Clooney, Steven Spielberg, and Jeffrey Katzenberg, the March for Our Lives GoFundMe page has raised an additional $2.7 million as of Tuesday.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, folks.

The activist left has been bankrolling these children since the day after the shooting, when Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) arrived on the scene in Parkland and realized there were easy political points to win.

Since she joined their ranks (in the background, out of the view of the cameras, of course), the group of activist kids have raised millions of dollars for the anti-gun left.

thanks

I thought I'd seen info on this previously: yep:

Source: URL: / Canada Free Press / Who Runs March for Our Lives? /Daniel Greenfield  / March 26, 2018 //

however I didn't have a link to the "Constitution" site reference

7 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I'd bet that SDJ has that info, probably right at hand!!

Sorry, all I have are some rather nebulous articles claiming Soros, Bloomy, and the M. Sanger Eugenics and Racial Purity Foundation is funding the self-centered piece of dehydrated lizard puke.  

If I were to bet, I would go with Bloomy through his Everytown Mom Screams group.

6 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

And this is just the tip of the iceberg, folks.

More like the one obvious hole in a prairie dog town.  So many holes, so many tunnels, all interconnecting out of sight.

Archived