SASS Wire Forum

Creating a online Registration form

CD Tom

First of all I'm looking for an individual that knows web design and would like to work with me on designing an online registration system for cowboy matches.  I have a feeling that this would be used only for large matches, annual, regional etc.

I would like each club that wants to use the online registration to be able to have a separate section so more than one club could use the registration at a time.  

It would be nice if the club would be able to upload from their SASS Program the information regarding their match.  EX: Match fees, categories, posse with request,  any events that they are offering for their match.  The form will need to collect all shooters demographic information along with the above info also have a way the shooter registering to be able to pay online.

The club could transfer the online registration directly into the SASS Program.  Have a standard form with drop down menus for those items that have multiple choices. 

If anybody is interested in working with me on this project please let me know by sending me an email at cdtom73@hotmail.com 

Are you talking about doing a form outside of the the individual club's website?  Payment processing is going to be very problematic, even in that scenario.  How many clubs are actually looking for something like this? 

Archived