SASS Wire Forum

Bloody Bill Anderson of Northern California

Oklahoma Dee

Saw him and his lovely wife at Winter Range 2018 and I would like to chat with them again.

Many thanks for some direction.

Oklahoma Dee

Good morning Dee, just got hold of BB Anderson, there on there way to shoot this morning . I told them your trying to contact them said the y will get back to you today.

Royal Flush 

Wonder why he no shoot at Winter Range. Stopped and spoke with him just briefly.

JRJ

Yes they are. We shoot together every week. Belong to the same club.

Bill and Belle both got sick and had to leave early.

RF

Howdy Dee -- we have been emailing you since last Week.  We replied to your original email so I don't know what happened.  It was great seeing you at WR.  Sorry we didn't get to spend some time.  I got food poisoning on Thursday and Bill got sick on Friday while we were there.  After being so sick all night we didn't finish the match and had to leave.  To say we were bummed out would be an understatement!!  Needless to say, the trip was a huge disappointment but we will just have to go for it next year.  We will be at EOT in June and hope to see you there.  If you haven't gotten any emails from us send me a PM and I will respond with a phone number.

We shoot with the Hawkinsville Claim Jumpers out of Yreka, CA.  If you're ever way up here in Northern CA, look us up.  We would love to see you.

Belle 

Sorry you guys got into that situation hope all ok now.

Just fid not know what happened to Bloody Bill as he's one of my competitors.

Take care & God Bless.

Jackrabbit.

Archived