SASS Wire Forum

For Sale Strong Side Holsters SOLD, Thanks Boys!

I'm still cleaning out the shop and found a set of strong side holsters that fit both my Colt SAA  w/ 5 1/2" barrels (shown with stag grips) as well as my Ruger New Model Vaqueros w/ 5 1/2" barrels (shown with black grips) equally well.  They were made by Gene Brown of Old Pueblo Leather here in Tucson.  They belonged to a good friend and shooting partner who has since passed.  I don't use them and thought somebody might put them to use.  They fit up to a 2 1/2" belt.  I'd like $75 for the pair plus shipping.  And no, the guns don't come with them. :)

Buckeye Pete

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0359.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

10 minutes ago, Cobra Kid said:

will you take $75 shipped

Cobra,

Since you were fast on the draw, I'll offer to you the holsters at $80 shipped, that way we split the shipping.  If that doesn't work for you, then I'll make the same offer to Buck Rogers.  You have first refusal. 

Buckeye Pete

Pete like the holsters don't really need them just like them give them to Buck Rogers he's a higher sass# than me i'm sure he can put them to good use,thanks pard

42 minutes ago, Cobra Kid said:

Pete like the holsters don't really need them just like them give them to Buck Rogers he's a higher sass# than me i'm sure he can put them to good use,thanks pard

Cobra Kid,

That is the Cowboy Way!

Buckeye Pete

55 minutes ago, Buck Rogers said:

Interested if still available

Buck Rogers,

If you want the holsters, they are yours for the same deal I offered Cobra Kid, that is $80 shipped.  Let me know if you want them.

Buckeye Pete

I was looking at them for a good friend; she wants to shoot cross draw so am going to pass.  Thanks to everyone for being so considerate.

3 hours ago, Rootin Tootin said:

I'll take em if Buck don't ...RT  Got a pard that can use em........

Rootin Tootin,

The holsters are yours!

My email is colarictp@gmail.com, send me an email and we can trade address info.

Buckeye Pete

Archived