SASS Wire Forum

BBQ Cookoff Cookout

T-Bone SASS #36388

Grand prize Winner of $150. bucks Daisy Dee

2nd place was Boozy Creek

3rd Cookie Sam

The best desert went to Fannie for the large Nanner Puddin Platter.

All the entries were unique in there own way.. We had two judges that took about 30 minutes to decide and then everyone in attendance at the Bar 3 monthly shoot were BIG winners. We had enough food to feed a large Army or a medium size Cowboy group. I would like to thank everyone for a great weekend. T-Bone Dooley

Sorry I missed Sunday eats.....got any left for Monday...ha  Thinking about going out and doing a chore down at Daisy Dee/Miss Ann's Garden.

Who would ever have thought weather would have turned out so nice Saturday after seeing all the forecasts.  Good shoot, food, and fellowship....with a few work-day repairs done in the afternoon.  Seems repairs were sort of in slow motion with us all being full of such good cooking.

1 hour ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Sorry I missed Sunday eats.....got any left for Monday...ha  Thinking about going out and doing a chore down at Daisy Dee/Miss Ann's Garden.

Who would ever have thought weather would have turned out so nice Saturday after seeing all the forecasts.  Good shoot, food, and fellowship....with a few work-day repairs done in the afternoon.  Seems repairs were sort of in slow motion with us all being full of such good cooking.

Enjoyed working on the range with ya Billy.  That is definitely a beautiful spot down there at Daisy Dee/Miss Ann's Garden.  I really appreciate the opportunity to shoot at such a wonderful range and with such great people. 

Great place, and folks ...as is TenHorns range.  Got some hooks and chain to go on the deal we were looking at down at Daisy's.  You shoot Sunday?

bb

bb75417@yahoo.com

And thanks to the Dooley Gang for helping me pack up Sunday to go home. Not sure I could have done it myself. Had a bad day. Awesome group of cowfolks.....

They are like family to me.

3 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Great place, and folks ...as is TenHorns range.  Got some hooks and chain to go on the deal we were looking at down at Daisy's.  You shoot Sunday?

bb

bb75417@yahoo.com

Nah, I had to work.  

Archived