SASS Wire Forum

Red Dirt Rampage

Shotglass 17153

Flat Top Oakie, Missiour Mae and the entire club, but on one of the best matches I've ever been too. Kind friendly folks, great range, lots of Rv parking an excellent stages. If you've not been I highly suggest you put this shoot on your calendar.

Save my spot Oakie, I'll be back next year

Flat Top Oakie, Missiour Mae and the entire club, but on one of the best matches I've ever been too. Kind friendly folks, great range, lots of Rv parking an excellent stages. If you've not been I highly suggest you put this shoot on your calendar.

Dead on Shotgless, a great shooting event with an appropriate cowboy party and banquet at the Cowboy Museum.

Cannot be surpassed, we hope y'all come back for Land Run in April.

Save my spot Oakie, I'll be back next year

Ditto from Dragon Hill Dave. Well run match, great stages, fantastic competition and a world class banquet venue. Not only that, but all the hard work upfront made Flat Top and Missouri Mae strike me as the calmest and most congenial match hosts I have ever seen. Most of the time when I am involved in running matches it is a constant state of panic. But not this group. This range is definitely on my must do list when the schedule works.

We love shooting with the Territorial Marshals. It is always a top notch match and Missouri Mae and Flat Top try their best to match our posse or other requests. Posse 10 rocked! I would shoot with them again anytime! Thanks too to all of the other club members and behind-the-scene people who make these matches run so smoothly. Hope to be back to Land Run and maybe RDR next fall too.

MM and Hairless

Archived