SASS Wire Forum

SPF---- Lever Action Springs "66" or "73"

Rootin Tootin

I am cleaning out my parts bin and I have a set of P G W Action springs for a "66" or "73" with screw's for sale. $45 shipped.

Sold To G W Wade

Not sure what you are asking. Yup......If you're asking if they can run fast the answer is yes. I have them in my main match gun and had an extra set that I am now selling.......Hope the weather is treating you well up north . Will you be at WR or are you just going to Gunsmoke this year. See you there.......RT

Just funnin' with you! Just sitting home working on equipment and casting bullets. Handy thing to do up here this time of year. Hate to say WR just doesn't fit schedule. Have to wait till Gunsmoke to see you. Fast and straight my friend==fast and straight GW

Too bad it doesn't fit your schedule.. .Would have liked to shoot with again..... Guess it will wait until Gunsmoke...........It should be a blast in AZ as it's the 25th aniv....

Email me your info and i'll send you mine unless you want to use the SASS pm system............stay fast GW .............RT

lot of the Dakota posse are waiting for you, say Hi oh yah the check is in the mail GW

Archived